• emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Good Lord, Woman!!!

You look amazing!
  • shan0881
    shan0881 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, healthy and beautiful! Good work!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!!!! Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • SheBull79
    Options
    Wow! Yessss congratulations to you in your hard won efforts and success. I wonder how tall you are? Keep up the fantastic dedication and commitment to your health and preserving the sexy! You're an inspiration.
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow! Yessss congratulations to you in your hard won efforts and success. I wonder how tall you are? Keep up the fantastic dedication and commitment to your health and preserving the sexy! You're an inspiration.

5'6" Thanks for the note!! Make today count!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    you look amazing - awesome dedication
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You were already beautiful and now you're hot!! You look younger, too. Thanks for sharing.
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!! Congrats on the progress so far!!
  • tgmoore34
    tgmoore34 Posts: 18
    Options
    Awesome job:)
  • BodhiZ
    BodhiZ Posts: 4
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on your success. I had to laugh at the stat where you said you achieved the weight of what your driver's license says. I think almost all women are guilty of adjusting that number down a little. LOL
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous and look about 10 years younger! I bet you feel a lot younger too. Good work. :-)
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow!! awesome work!!!

and super cute dresses btw!! LOVE them!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference in only 6 months. Great dedication.
  • sstoro
    sstoro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    35 lbs. and 8-10 years! Are you even 21? ;-) Keep up the good work and thanks for helping motivate us all.
  • lucyhross
    lucyhross Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! when looking at your photos i thought you were about 140lbs - great job!!!
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on your success. I had to laugh at the stat where you said you achieved the weight of what your driver's license says. I think almost all women are guilty of adjusting that number down a little. LOL

Hahaha!!! YES! You know it :) My mom always told me that you shouldn't put your real weight, but now I am 7 lbs lighter than my "fake" weight :)
  • rcaruthie
    rcaruthie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great progress, very impressed. You look like Jennifer Aniston. :) Beautiful.
  • Goudyrob
    Goudyrob Posts: 1
    Options
    You look fantastic! You give us all hope and are an inspiration.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Wow! how are you not in the healthy BMI range? You look gorgeous! Nice dedication, great work :-)

Because she has lots of sexy lean muscle.. BMI isn't a true indicator of health! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!