New and needs a change!

Options
Hi all,
I'm new and depressed about my weight. In October of 2010 I joined weight watchers and lost 20 lbs by January 2011. I then found out I was pregnant. I only gained 25 lbs and after my son was born I lost it all in 3 weeks most likely due to stress because my son was in the hospital for 2 weeks. Since November 2012 I have gained 15 of it back. I tried going on weight watchers again but I hate it and i'm always starving. My husband has decided to join me on the journey to get healthy but i'm so lost and depressed that it wouldn't ever go away. I want to be healthy for my son but I can't be at this weight.

I decided to join this site because there look like a lot of support and helpful tips. I hope I can make lots of friends and make my journey a success.

~Liz from Maine

Replies

• Wildbran
    Wildbran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz,

I can relate completely, but you have so much to look forward to and I know you can lose what you want and get 'happy' again :) Joining MFP is a great first step, there are so many nice people here, and so much valuable advice...you're going to love it. It's easy to log your food - not to mention eye-opening as to what you are actually taking in - and it gives you the chance to make good decisions on your food choices. The community is great, i've met several wonderful people already and I just started (again) on Sunday. I would be honored to help you thru your struggles, and would appreciate your help too! :smooched:
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Ive been on here for about 2 years and it has helped my a lot. Remeber though its up to you, if you really want to loose you really have to work at it, there is no magic formula. We will all support you as much as we can. There is a great MFP family waiting for you with lots and lots of valuable experience.
    I wish you all the best on your journey. Please please stick with it dont give up its all worth it in the end.
    A photo on your profile and a few more details would be helpful too.
    I like to be able to see who I am supprting and who is supporting me. Trev Nottingham UK

Byee :-)