This is what 6 months of dedication looks like

Options

Replies

• Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    You are really beautiful at any weight but amazing with what you have accomplished. Very inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome! It IS satisfying to break from that "obese" category to just "overweight". I am sitting here about 10 pounds away, myself, from that "healthy category. Long road, but well worth it. Good to have the support. Keep at it!
  • 16griffin
    16griffin Posts: 20
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations to you!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Speechless of the accomplishment you have made over that amount of time...Congrats you look so happy and good...
  • sainswor
    sainswor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. What an inspiration! I have been there before (having lost over 60 pounds about nine years ago), and am currently trying to get back to my "pre-baby-weight" (and my daughter is almost 5 years old!). Seeing the successes of others is very encouraging. Congratulations!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Our measurements at the start are TWINS! - So I see what I an achieve... my birthday is in June & I'm excited about my 6month look! Thanks for that extra FIRE you've rekindled in me today!

Love finding my twin!! Love you already :happy:
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!!
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look a lot younger! That's amazing.
  • teresachelton99
    teresachelton99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I live in a very Rural area, and I pray that i can do the same. I have lost weight so many times, but now I am in full menopause , and have female health issues. I am so tired of constantly trying to keep the weight off, but I never will give up.
    If you have any suggestions or tips , I would really appreciate them.
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before but wow - you look like a teenager after!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look at least 10 years younger, great job.
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Nice! You have really made a lot of progress!

I LOVE the orange/coral dress!

Keep up the good work.
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go. You are now my inspiration!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Your face in the last picture, made me think of Jennifer Annisten. You were lovely before as well. Great job!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Much thanks to everyone. I am so happy my MFP friends suggested I do a message board post. I hope I have inspired you - want to pay it forward!!
  • briggsy13
    briggsy13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! How tall are you? I'd love to look like you at 163!
  • CongoClark81
    CongoClark81 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    EIther way, you are beautiful!
  • NinjaKelly
    Options
    Your look absolutely amazing! Good job and I have no idea how you are not at a healthy BMI??? Good job!
  • vnanette1985
    vnanette1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thats awesome....
  • Crcrincon
    Options
    You look great! I started at 198 and now at 180. I was at 174 but after some prednisone, I am back up to 180. I want to be 160/165. Your pictures are very inspirational! Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!