6 months report 44lb gone

Options
scotty38886
scotty38886 Posts: 55 Member
So I started for real on the 1st of september, and boy what a journey so far, I wanted to share with you guys some before and after shots, and i think I have some evidence of loss so to boost my morale i would like to share with you my progress.

also I am joining the gym again tomorrow to see can i tone up a bit better and get back to my old self.

fell free to have a look at my before and after shots, thanks for looking :)

6sc9py.jpg

2rze249.jpg

1qhhr6.jpg

2ptnckg.jpg

AFTER!

o3629.jpg

ezrc5i.jpg

av4m7q.jpg

69gvwo.jpg

2ryshee.jpg

Thanks for taking a look also if anyone knows any tips in a gym to reduce sag please let me know, i dont have bad sag but i would like to be a little firmer. thank you for looking.

Replies

• Fierystrawberry
    Options
    Wow good job! How did you do it??
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!

Hard work pays!! Congrats...
  • scotty38886
    Options
    chicken and veg soup lol, and 2 miles walk a day, and coke zero and lots of water, but as i said i want to tone a bit now. You are doing really well too i see keep it up, it will fall off in no time :)
  • rtrcarrie
    rtrcarrie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    After pics are REALLY big, but one shows you completely and WAY TO GO!!!!! You're doing a great job and looking good. Bet you're feeling better too. How many lb's to your final goal?
  • scotty38886
    Options
    i have re edited the pictures , if you refresh they might shrink, if not could some one please let me know thanks.
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look awesome!
  • scotty38886
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    WOW what a difference. Are you sure it is only 44 pounds you eliminated? It looks more like 144 pound gone. Good thoughts on going back to the Gym. I go 3 days a week as I too have sagging skin and will have more sagging skin when I eliminate more weight and want to get it firmed up as well. Notice I wrote eliminated weight instead of lost? I wish never to find that weight again. LOL Keep going strong!!
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    fabulous job! good work :)
  • pastorgladys
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story....I am pretty new and have about 30 lbs to take off yet. Great job!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    really terrific progress!!! well done
  • scotty38886
    Options
    thank you all for the nice comments , you have no idea how your comments motivate me .
  • mjm9003
    mjm9003 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • mariegarcia393
    Options
    Congratulations - you look fabulous! Keep up the good work
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WOW! You went from looking like you're in your 30s/40s to looking like you're in your 20s.
    And I agree with the others, it looks like so much more than 44lbs! That's fantastic!!!
  • scotty38886
    Options
    your all too kind, i started gym today so any tips appreciated
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    wow!! so impressive! you look great...congrats
  • JulieHume88
    JulieHume88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow well done!!! Congrats!! x
  • powrwrap
    powrwrap Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nice work, well done! This is the sort of stuff that keeps me going. Thanks for posting it.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look gr8t!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!