Run away friend

Options
Hello. I have been on here for a while actually and removed all the mfpers I had back in December. I am noticing that it's a bit harder out in the wilderness not having any faces in my news feed. I'm 27,need to lose about 100 more lbs and I'm been in a stall since May of last year. I have gone up and down but no new numbers on the scale. I suffer clincal depression and my life isn't some peachy cute thing so my comments at times aren't sweet but more raw than some can handle. I'm a Christian as well so that adds to the complexities called weight loss and fitness at times.

I'm looking for pals here that come in different packages,races,and genders. I wanted people to know what they are getting before they add. I'm bubbly like today which is a good mood day, I like to laugh,I like to dance while doing cardio. TIA if there are any takers

Replies

• needmebed
    needmebed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    have send you a request, I don't know many people here as only started on Monday lol.... so i have loooooong way to go but breaking it down in to much smaller chunks.... let's lose it together. x
  • dontgobacktosleep
    dontgobacktosleep Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Recovering from Depression myself, add me we can be real together!
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    request on way
  • pinkcurry
    Options
    Request sent :smile:
  • Jess102979
    Jess102979 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I know all about the clinical depression. It also ticks me off that I have no work out buddy to help keep me challenged, but MFP definitely helps with that. Request sent.
  • red103112
    red103112 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm manic & bipolar myself (yet still only slightly psychotic :wink: ) & have recently rejoined. I'm aiming to lose about 80lbs & live in a secluded area where I haven't made any friends yet. I'd love to add you but figured I should give the heads up that i'm Wiccan (although I don't post about it) in case that's a problem.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i have 60 + lbs to lose feel free to add me :)
  • twasadark
    twasadark Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Depression is familiar to me as well. I'd be honored to be your friend - I'll send a request right away.
  • svallwood
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I suffer from depression too. I take Welbutrin (in addition to years of therapy) and it's helped a lot. Still have my bad days though. Ironically, I'm also a clinical psychologist. Took awhile to get help for my depression because I thought I should be able to treat myself. Didn't work too well. I've found that regular cardio is great for depression (supported by research as well). But still some days it's hard to get the motivation.