Insanity??

Has anyone done insanity? I have been using the ellipitcal for about 3 weeks now and I just ordered Insanity. I am nervous because I still have quite a bit of weight to lose, but I really think I can do it....any suggestions? I would really like to lose about 35 lbs by July. Eating habits are in check, and I'm hoping for the best.

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,273 Member
    Just ordered it today want to lose 20lbs by summer...cant wait to do this.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,273 Member
  • Awesome! Thanks!
  • Insanity is definitely one of the biggest favors I've ever done for myself. I'm halfway through month 2, and I've lost a total of 12 pounds. Let me tell you, it's gonna kick your butt! But what other way is there to get the body you've always wanted? One piece of advice I have going into it, is to make sure you are properly fueling your workouts, and eating enough, because otherwise you will burn out and will completely be lagging, and that wreaks havoc on your regimen. In the beginning, I was convinced I couldn't/wouldn't be able to do the program, but I stuck with it anyways. I wasn't able to complete a workout for the first week, and now I'm keeping up with the people on the video. I'm just so happy with how far I've come in such a short amount of time! If you stick with it, you'll be really happy you committed! I wish you the best of luck!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Put a post of the Fitness and E ercise forum and do a search. You'll find lots of information on the forums.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Just seen that someone has recently started a similar post over there.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Follow the diet, get your macros right, get your rest, do the workouts, fat flies right off you. I'm on week six now, just going into month 2.

As of last week, 12 lbs... poof from the first five weeks and I new weigh in is tomorrow, more than likely more than that.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Just finished the Day 20 workout :drinker:
  • RunMumRun1
    RunMumRun1 Posts: 29 Member
    I just did the fitness test today. You can add me if you want. I want to train hard and get results. We can motivate each other through it.
  • Awesome! Thanks so much!
  • brydo86
    brydo86 Posts: 47 Member
    Tomorrow is day 19 for me, I have lost 7lbs so far. I am struggling with the nutrition, I am supposed to eat 3200 cals a day but struggle due to work. Weight is still coming off but I believe that if I get my eating sorted the weight and inches are going to fly off. Its worth it, today I was laughing at the end of the warm up-maybe I have became insane with insanity!
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    My advice is to take pictures and measure! I am in month two and have only lost 8lbs, but it looks like I've lost more. It can be a little discouraging when you don't lose as much as you anticipated....but you will definitely be more toned!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!