ok lookin for Motivation! Mummy tummys ? without surg?

Options
Hello all,

I am feeling a lil discouraged - I am 5'2 and a Mummy of 2
daughter 10
son 3

both by c-section. I started at 184 almost a year ago and I am now down to 126.
I work out 7 days a week with P90x doubles and running on the treadmill and push ups and sit up but, my tummy is not dissappearing?! help! is it really! possible!!!

to shy to show pics of tummy :(

Replies

• KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Your tummy meaning fat or extra skin? If it's fat that is hanging around your mid-section, that can be remedied with changes to your diet and exercise plan.

If you are referring to loose, excess skin, there's not much you can do without surgery if it's severe. I had a tummy tuck 10 years ago after a 90 pound weight loss. The surgery did nothing to remove the fat around my midsection, just removed the excess skin. My photos are all public, so you can see the end result.

I am also Mommy to an 8-year-old daughter. :)
  • StusPrincess08
    StusPrincess08 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    yes its skin, I have dropped 78 lbs so far and still going.......thats what I was afraid of not being able to fix it with exercise and diet
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes, unfortunately, if it's loose skin, surgery may be your only option. I literally had enough skin that it would hang over the top of my pants after losing 90 pounds. I had a few complications with healing after surgery, hence the weird scar on my stomach, but it is still much better than what I had before. They literally removed about 8 pounds of skin!
  • StusPrincess08
    StusPrincess08 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    yep thats me!