Need some new friends :)

Options
So, I joined MFP a year ago, and I am so thankful I did. I lost only ten pounds, but I finally felt good in my body, which never happened since I was 10. Everything was great, so because of a busy schedule and curiosity I stopped logging, and mostly maintained, except for 4 pounds. However, lately I've been back to eating like crap, and lost sight of my goal to get toned.
And sadly, I found out non of my MFP friends cared. I didn't log in for two months, and not one message of encouragement, which would have helped. So now, I am here again to finally do it, and I know I need encouraging friend for that, so will you be my friend? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• poochsmom
    Options
    :happy: I would like to be your friend! This is my 3rd try with MFP and I think me not "making friends" is what's holding me back (because I definately eat less when I log). Now that I have a work out partner that has definately made me a lot more consistant going to work out so hopefully the same thing will happen if I use MFP more. I've never requested someone to be my friend though so how do I do that?
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    im looking for more friends here as well ill add!! anyone can add me as well!