Can I do it.?! yes.. uh, no.?

Options
I am finishin' up the last 15days of the 30day shred. Then I will be movin' on to INSANITY.!! My question is.. Can I get the same results if I don't follow the diet plan to the T.. no, I am not talkin' about eatin' junk and doin' the work out.! I am talkin' about keepin' my current diet and doin' the program.. I am gettin' yes/no from family and friends. I need an answer from someone who has done it.

Thanks.!
Diana.

Replies

• DostThouEven
    Options
    Yes
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I am finishin' up the last 15days of the 30day shred. Then I will be movin' on to INSANITY.!! My question is.. Can I get the same results if I don't follow the diet plan to the T.. no, I am not talkin' about eatin' junk and doin' the work out.! I am talkin' about keepin' my current diet and doin' the program.. I am gettin' yes/no from family and friends. I need an answer from someone who has done it.

Thanks.!
    Diana.

Your diary isn't public, so... it's hard to say one way or the other. You should probably follow the CALORIE guide in the book that comes with it.

You're not a 1200 are you?!
  • nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Thanks.!
    Diana.

Your diary isn't public, so... it's hard to say one way or the other. You should probably follow the CALORIE guide in the book that comes with it.

1200 + Insanity = Probable hospitalization
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Thanks.!
    Diana.

1200 + Insanity = Probable hospitalization

Agreed...
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about the program, but it seems to me as long as you are eating well enough, making substitutions would do just fine. Just make sure you're getting in enough cals to support you - that is a serious workout program!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I've not done it but plenty of my MFP friends have. They all carried on with their normal eating plans and had fantastic results. Just make sure you eat extra on those workout days - it's an intense programme! Making sure you are getting enough protein is also a good idea.

Good advice on setting your macro targets (protein/carbs/fat) here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/819055-setting-your-calorie-and-macro-targets
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    OP deactivated
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    OP deactivated

That's a damn shame. I hope she can take the good advice she was able to see and apply it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    most random thread EVER....