30lbs gone, and still going

Options
Hey all,

Well its now been six weeks now since I started my diet, and all my hard work is paying off, Today is the 21/3/13 and my weight is now 271lbs! so I've almost lost 30lbs, I am so happy with my progress so far, lately I have been having to deal with temptations between meals, mainly it has been on an evening when my hunger strikes! but I have learnt that if I am to remain strong and keep sheddding the pounds then distracting myself by either writing on here, playing my guitar or simply chewing gum (I know how chewing gum can make people hungry, but everyone has their own ways of dealing with things) is very effective.

I have found such a good routine with everything now, with both my food intake and exercise, my average day now goes as thus:

Breakfast - Porridge 60g, 200ml skimmed milk and 3/4 teaspoons of sweetner

Lunch - Grilled chicken with or without pasta or fish fillet both with salad, or I will have soup (sometimes when I feel naughty I'll have me some chicken fajita's higher calories, but worth it!!)

Dinner - if I have had a large meal for my lunch then I will try a smaller meal for dinner I.e soup with wholemeal bread (no butter!), same if i have had a small lunch, I'll have a large dinner I.e chicken or fish either with salad.

My exercise day goes as thus:

20 minutes swimming - 60 minutes tread mill (Interval program 2 minutes walking 3.5mph incline 3.0, 2 minutes jogging 5.0mph incline 1.0) - 20 swimming , then I finish off with 20 minutes in the jacuzzi, to relax my battered and tired body haha! So yeah, I'm doing well. Thanks for reading

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!