Need Support & Friends

Options
Hi,

I just started trying to lose weight this week - and it has been a long week! I am trying to eat healthier and lower my calorie intake. I will start exercising soon, but I need to start one thing at a time or it will be too much for me - I am a 30 year old working mother of 2. So far I have done well - but out of nowhere today I am craving sweets... does anyone have any suggestions to help this? I have heard fruit- but it just doesn't cut it for me! Probably hormonal, ugh.

Replies

• acstander
    acstander Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I'm craving sweets (which is pretty much all the time), I LOVE Del Monte's Fruit Chillers. It's like a Popsicle, but all fruit instead, and only 55 calories. I seriously always have my freezer stocked with them. Good luck!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting chocolate lately. What about a fiber one chocoate bar the ones that are only 90 calories and there are other low calorie bars out there too. Can't think of what else. Oh what about chocolate pudding. A friend recommended it to me a few weeks ago when I wanted chocolate, and I'm glad I did. I think fruit bars are low in calories too. What about apples with peanut butter on it. You'll be there. Oh and a fruit salad. Making me hungry. lol
  • MakingApril
    MakingApril Posts: 178
    Options
    Hi! If you would like to add me, feel free to!
    Try having a banana and peanut butter smoothie, it's healthy yet still tastes like sweets x3
    fills ya up quick too!