Almost halfway to my goal(pics included)!!

Options
2»

Replies

• AZCorz
    AZCorz Posts: 18
    Options
    You look great!! What a difference!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • MrsNeuman
    MrsNeuman Posts: 76
    Options
    You look sooo great!! Keep up the good work! What did you do for workouts? And what was your diet plan?
  • melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!! YEAH YOU!!!!!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this works! This is EXTREMELY HUMILIATING, I can't believe I'm posting them. I still have a ways to go but I'm on my way!!
    102_5216-2-1.jpg

SAM_1104.jpg

102_5218-1.jpg

102_5217-1-1.jpg

102_5217.jpg

SAM_1106.jpg
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great progess!!! You look wonderful!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You look hot!!! Way to go!!!
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You look so good! Keep it up! =)
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    You look sooo great!! Keep up the good work! What did you do for workouts? And what was your diet plan?

Thank you!! I get on the elliptical everday for half an hour, do atleast 250 sit-ups(the ones from the 30 day shred), do some bicep curls w/ 10 lb weights, and that's about it. As for the diet, I haven't dieted, yet. I just stay within my calorie goal.
  • TonyaR
    TonyaR Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look good!
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look really great and have made a huge difference! Congratulations--that represents a LOT of work!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    inspirational!! Thanks!....and Way to Go! too.
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, Amy! You're pictures are such an awesome inspiration- what a difference! And thanks for posting the before pics too; I know that's embarrassing, but it really lets us see the difference, which is a major encouragement!
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!! You all are doing GREAT, too!! Keep up the good work!!
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, Amy! You're pictures are such an awesome inspiration- what a difference! And thanks for posting the before pics too; I know that's embarrassing, but it really lets us see the difference, which is a major encouragement!

AWWHHH!! Thank you so much. You are too sweet! And you're right, putting up those before pics is EMBARRASSING!! I still can't believe I put them up. It's a good thing I didn't know how to remove them because I would have LOL.