How to get rid of huge arms?

Options
Anyone got any issues with having HUUUGE arms?
I have really saggy "Bingo-Wings" as we call them and my top arm is just massive!

I got myself some Dumbbells (heaviest is 3kg) but I don't how to apply them perfectly to lose uppser arms.

Any advice guys? Cheers!

Replies

• jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just exercise...they have gotten much smaller with the regular exercise that I do. I started out with walking, Jillian Michaels DVD's (which you get a lot of good arm exercises with those workouts). I can see the definition in my arms. Actually my arms were the first to change. Just keep pushing everyday and you will see a change.
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    I just exercise...they have gotten much smaller with the regular exercise that I do. I started out with walking, Jillian Michaels DVD's (which you get a lot of good arm exercises with those workouts). I can see the definition in my arms. Actually my arms were the first to change. Just keep pushing everyday and you will see a change.
    What exercise do you do specific? Cardio muscles or both? x
  • msvelvetheart
    Options
    Dips!!!!
  • travishalogod
    travishalogod Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You wont be able to rush losing fat in a specific area. Give it time and be patient. do a lot of cardio and lift weights.. most women don't realize that they need to lift weights as well. go heavy, it burns the most fat. but also, make sure your diet is good. You need to have a fat burning diet. what does that mean? high protein, lower carbs, lower fats. There are guidelines out there. you can do it, but you have to be patient.

feel free to add me or message me with any questions.
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    You wont be able to rush losing fat in a specific area. Give it time and be patient. do a lot of cardio and lift weights.. most women don't realize that they need to lift weights as well. go heavy, it burns the most fat. but also, make sure your diet is good. You need to have a fat burning diet. what does that mean? high protein, lower carbs, lower fats. There are guidelines out there. you can do it, but you have to be patient.

feel free to add me or message me with any questions.
    Sweet, I know low carb and high protien diets like the back of my hand so I'll work on that!
    Cheers x