My first 10 pounds

Options
Since I started my diet on May 21, 2010. I have lost 10 lbs. This is the best I have ever done on a diet. I am so excited that I wanted to let everyone know. Thanks for letting me share my success story with you.

Replies

• thisemmabites
    Options
    Woooohoooo! That's awesome! Way to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Congratulations - 10 pounds is awesome!! I'm at 10 too since that same time and I am really starting to notice the benefits and am truly feeling much better, not as tired, etc.

Keep it up!!
  • tarlinghaus
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are doing GREAT!!!! : )
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it going! :flowerforyou:
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! You must feel great. I swear, everytime I think of bailing (like today) I come on here and see someone do well, and it keeps me going!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Excellent, well done. Keep it up. :smile:
  • tkwilliams67
    tkwilliams67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work.....:smokin:
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You really can achieve anything you want in this world.. I was listening to a speech by a man who was given 6 months to live.. He was talking about the "walls" we hit in life.. He explained that those "walls" are put there to show how much you want what's passed that "wall".. A lot of people hit those "walls" and give up, they didn't want it bad enough to put forth the effort.. BUT If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way around that "wall", over that "wall", there has to be someway to get passed that "wall", you just have to find it.. You're proving that you want this bad, so Keep going girl! you're doing great!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! :happy: Keep up the good work!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo coooool!!! Don't give up, you are well on your way :smile:
  • blackchick85
    Options
    Congrats!!! We started the same day, i have lost 9 and i am super excited
  • kellyblack
    kellyblack Posts: 25
    Options
    Great work! You go girl! :happy:
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    Congrats!!! We started the same day, i have lost 9 and i am super excited

Congrats to you too. That is AWESOME!!!
  • moonbug
    moonbug Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats... on the first 10.. I just started too.. and am down 5 .... Yay... Good luck to both of us... Moon Bug!
  • jenuwine
    jenuwine Posts: 57
    Options
    Since I started my diet on May 21, 2010. I have lost 10 lbs.

and what diet is that?
    CONGRATS 10lbs in a month is GREAT.:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • spuds_mom121301
    Options
    I just reached 10 lbs. also but I can't remember when exactly I started, I know I lost a few then gained them back and have been serious about this ever since that point, wishing I would have taken before pics and started logging at the beginning.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!