Trying to lose inches from my waist

Options
Hi, I'm just here to ask a question about waist weight loss, does anyone know any good ways to lose weight from this area?
I cycle, run and do a Tiffany Rothe workout designed specifically to lose inches from your waist, but I can't seem to get it any smaller than 25.5 inches. This may sound small already, but im trying to get it slightly smaller for modelling purposes, however I don't want to completely starve myself!

Replies

• Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels?
  • Lisamariewood90
    Lisamariewood90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I haven't, although I've heard people talking about it, is it good?
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Do you belong to a gym? If yes, pick up the barbell and start a progressive strength training program.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    based on what you have said, I don't think weight loss is what you need. you can not lose weight from a specific part of the body, and if you are already very slim what you probably need is to tone and strengthen your core which can make you appear more compact. that I can not help you with, but lots of people can: you may want to post in the fitness forums about it, instead of the "diet" forum.
  • Lisamariewood90
    Options
    I don't belong to a gym, but could maybe buy some weights? I have heard that strength training can be good, and more muscle helps burn more calories!
  • Lisamariewood90
    Options
    based on what you have said, I don't think weight loss is what you need. you can not lose weight from a specific part of the body, and if you are already very slim what you probably need is to tone and strengthen your core which can make you appear more compact. that I can not help you with, but lots of people can: you may want to post in the fitness forums about it, instead of the "diet" forum.

Yes, I think you're right about that actually! I'm not aiming to lose weight as such, inches are more my goal here, and added tone would also. Thanks, I'll take your advice and post in the fitness board :)