95lbs gone and I'm finally not obese! (Pics included)

Options

Replies

• rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow! What amazing progress. Great job, Becky.
  • Amy11108
    Amy11108 Posts: 74
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • mzpoirot007
    mzpoirot007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow that is inspirational! I will def remember this when I need something to help me stay on track!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so beautiful. Keep on going~
  • emboch
    emboch Posts: 60
    Options
    So awesome! you look amazing! keep up the great work :)
  • Berkgal33
    Berkgal33 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! Great job.
  • cortana01
    cortana01 Posts: 55
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    BeckyJayneGJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    To the extremely kind people who've replied - thank you! I'm a bit overwhelmed!

And to those who've called me beautiful - I've never been called that in my entire life so thank you so much <3
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    Congrats!
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous. Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment!!!
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome! Keep it up :)
  • d20113
    d20113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey. It is encouraging and you LOOK great!
  • linna007
    linna007 Posts: 3
    Options
    So happy for you ...I barely stared but seen people who have lost weight motivates me ...that it's possible ..that is not just a dream:)
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :drinker: and here's to your future successes!!
  • jamluckett
    jamluckett Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    To the beautiful, radiant BeckyJayne, congratulations on reaching your goal, Lady! You were never disgusting, and it breaks my heart to see that word to describe yourself at any point. You were at a weight which brought you far less joy, but you were always beautiful. After all, it was the woman in those first pictures who decided to take upon herself a long, difficult journey that millions struggle with every day, not knowing when she would succeed. But because she was awesome and dedicated, she succeeded and now shares her journey to inspire others. So you be sure to celebrate "her" beauty and strength, too!
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    Options
    To the beautiful, radiant BeckyJayne, congratulations on reaching your goal, Lady! You were never disgusting, and it breaks my heart to see that word to describe yourself at any point. You were at a weight which brought you far less joy, but you were always beautiful. After all, it was the woman in those first pictures who decided to take upon herself a long, difficult journey that millions struggle with every day, not knowing when she would succeed. But because she was awesome and dedicated, she succeeded and now shares her journey to inspire others. So you be sure to celebrate "her" beauty and strength, too!

This is so sweet thank you!

I've always been quite happy at my high weight and to be honest the only reason I started losing was so other people would think I was more attractive. Very sad I know and totally the wrong reason to do it (in my defence in my whole life a guy has never so much as looked at me so I was a bit lonely).
    I am now so happy I'm doing this for myself, not for others. Being healthier is the best feeling in the world.
  • JannaJ02
    JannaJ02 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Way to go, you look incredible now. I don't even know you and I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work, you're looking amazing!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You were soooo pretty before and even more so now! I started at a similar weight, and I'm now 209.. We should be friends! :)
  • BeckyJayneGJ
    Options
    You were soooo pretty before and even more so now! I started at a similar weight, and I'm now 209.. We should be friends! :)

You're so sweet thank you! You're gorgeous :) I have accepted your request by the way :)
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    you have brought new inspiration to me! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!