Mid-30 somethings looking for lose 20-30 pounds

Options
I would love to add some friends with similar goals as myself...mid 30 something wanting to lose 20-30 pounds before I get to my late 30s and it becomes even more challenging. Would love friends with the typical life distractions of kids, work, home, husband and trying to balance it all and still making time to take care of myself. I am currently working through Jillian Michaels 30 day shred...today was day 6 of level 1.

Replies

• dnurse20
    dnurse20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI...Im 33 and need to lose about 25-30 more pounds. Ive lost 11 so far. I am busy just like you, in school, work and have 3 kids and a husband! add me if you'd like! - Dnurse20 (Denise)
  • rvar22
    rvar22 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello- Im in my late 30's and you're welcomed to add me :)
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm 34 and have 10+ pounds to lose and I work, school, and kiddos as well. Thanks Tann33
  • zrose22
    zrose22 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 and want to lose 20lbs. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • rhogar26
    rhogar26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I"ve added you.
  • jbirkett7
    jbirkett7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI 33 here working on the first 15 - 20 lbs to get me back to my wedding weight (8.5 years ago, lol). Add me if you like. :smile:
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm mid 30s.. job.. kids... dating men with abs.... very supportive

I'm saucy though..... if you like being entertained ... friend me....
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 34, married, kids, full-time job, need to lose about 25 lbs.

Let's be friends. :D
  • mamanks
    mamanks Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi, still trying to lose about 20lbs...I'm 35(did I really say that out loud??). Everyone here is free to add me.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm mid-30s, 2 kids, work full-time, husband with odd working hours. You know, the usual mayhem! Want to lose about 25-30 lbs.
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    Does "mid" thirties extend to 39.5? Oops, guess I'm too old. I do meet all the other qualifications though...
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 35 and still have about 25-30 lbs to go after losing 21.5 lbs so far.

LOVE new friends!

I am a runner, cyclist, spinner and Total Gym user. I'm hoping to start doing some yoga this coming week.

Oh and I'm a major foodie, hence the need for loss! ;)
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in my mid thirties and have kids, career and hubby! I am also doing the 30 DS. Now on day 15. I would like to lose about 45 more pounds. You can add me.
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too - busy life, 36 and would like to lose another 20lbs or so. Anyone on this thread can add me, I log everyday and am supportive but honest!
  • RemiLynn79
    RemiLynn79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old, married, mother to 1.
    I have to lose closer to 40 pounds, but would love some new friends around the same age! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I could always use more motivation and support!
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am 31 with a husband and three kids and also work a full time job. I need to lose at least 40 lbs. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • yring
    yring Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm turning 34 next week and I'm trying to lose the last 20-25 lbs of baby fat from having my daughter. 3 kids, a husband, job and endless amounts of laundry.. Add me if you want. I'm new and looking to find a few friends also to keep me on the straight and narrow to a skinnier, healthier and happier me :wink:
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me :)

I'm 33 with two kids and a busy life like all the other ladies here! I'm trying to lose the last 11 after having lost 9 so far. Then maybe another 5 after that, but we'll see how long that takes! lol
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am mid 30's, two young kids, full time job, 40 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    32 years old. Wife and 3 kids. Anyone and everyone feel free to add me. :-)