SHRIMP

Options
Goin4goal
Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
Someone gave me 3 bags of cooked shrimp and I need ideas of what to do with them. I usually buy fresh shrimp and saute them with veggies. Not sure if these pre-cooked shrimp will taste like anything if I just drop them into a dish I'm making?? Any suggestions?

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Eat them alone with some cocktail sauce?

Throw them in a salad :)
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    google a recipe for shrimp creole
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Throw it on a homemade pizza crust with pesto instead of tomato sauce, some veg and cheese (feta? parm? mozz? all three?)

Or stir it into a thai curry sauce.

Omnom.
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    pre cooked shrimp go nicely in a quiche :)
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    shrimp and avocado wraps are a delicious idea!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Throw it on a homemade pizza crust with pesto instead of tomato sauce, some veg and cheese (feta? parm? mozz? all three?)

Or stir it into a thai curry sauce.

Omnom.

Oh my goodness. sounds so good!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Very light stir-fry?
  • yoda1999
    yoda1999 Posts: 9
    Options
    I make wraps with them regularly. I use a low carb wrap with one ounce of fresh avacado spread on it. I put some roma tomatoe, baby spinach and the shrimp in mine.... a yummy snack for my lunchbox : )
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Just eat them. Eat them on lettuce/spinach salad. Make a shrimp salad. Just eat some more of them. I wouldnt put them in any dish that needs to be cooked as they'll get rubbery.
  • dsmouw
    dsmouw Posts: 1
    Options
    Saute mushrooms, tomatoes, and spring onions. Add white wine, lemon, sea salt, pepper, and garlic to taste. Toss with pasta and shrimp. Very tasty and healthy.
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    B U M P!! love shrimp :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Cook them in a little olive oil with some garlic and red pepper flakes. Add some tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, diced carrots, and diced celery. Cook until veggies are tender. Serve over angel hair pasta.
  • whytewytch
    Options
    Saute mushrooms, tomatoes, and spring onions. Add white wine, lemon, sea salt, pepper, and garlic to taste. Toss with pasta and shrimp. Very tasty and healthy.

Dear Lord, that sounds awesome!