Replies

• missionimposs
    missionimposs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me welcome:flowerforyou:
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi! I currently have over 100 to lose. You can add me and we can motivate each other!
  • tracymommyof4
    Options
    Him new here and need to lose over 100 lbs so please add me too anything helps :) Thank you!! Good Luck to us all :)
  • kimmym0324
    kimmym0324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have 125 to lose you can add me!
  • ahbly115
    ahbly115 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey! Y'all can add me if you like! I have lost 25.8 lbs so far and I am looking for friends who log in everyday and can help motivate me. Good luck!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've lost the first 100, about 75 more to go. Anyone can add me. We can motivate each other!
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have 85 left. Anyone can add me, too.
  • hrichards1329
    Options
    I started my journey to lose 150 pounds almost 2 weeks ago.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    140 lbs to lose. Well, I've lost 30, so I guess I have 110 lbs to lose now, so we're in the same ballpark. I'm always looking for more friends with the same kind of journey. I'll be honest, though. I'm a big advocate of "It takes calories to burn calories" and believe 1200 calories is not enough. I try to eat 1600 calories a day. An off day (like today), I might come under by a couple hundred. I log EVERYTHING I put in my mouth including vitamins and medications.....everyday. My food diary is open if anyone likes creeping. I also blog on occasion. Anyone is welcome to add me. I especially look for positive friends that are genuinely committed to changing their life.
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have about 140 pounds to lose so feel free to add me!
  • ladycanman
    ladycanman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me!
  • mama232013
    Options
    Hi! I have close to 100 to lose and would love to go on this journey with you! Support is sooo important!! :smile:
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone who reads this please add me! I am working to lose 100lbs than reassess. I started a few months ago and fell off track b/c I lacked enough support, I am willing to motivate, if being motivated in return
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Im in the same boat. Please add me if you feel like it :)

I need to lose at least 130 but would really like to lose 150. My starting weight was 280 and I have lost 7lbs so far in less than 2 months. Im a low carb eater (per doctor's advise) with lots of health issues so I am always looking for motivators and motivation B)
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    HI.... I WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOU TO MY MFP FAMILY OF FRIENDS AND AS I HAVE A WONDERFUL MFP FAMILY OF FRIENDS LIST AND SOME WITH 100# OR MORE TO LOSE PLEASE FILL FREE TO CHECK THEM OUT AND REQUEST THAT THEY BECOME YOUR FRIENDS TOO , BUT DON'T LIMIT YOURSELF AS ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE THE GREATEST AND AND HAVE A LOT OF LOVE AND SUPPORT TO OFFER,NO MATTER WHY THEY ARE ON MFP PLEASE JOIN US

HUGS
    GG
  • moonlitdreams2
    Options
    I'm here if you need some motivating friends
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me (anyone). :)
  • hrichards1329
    Options
    I need to lose 150 pounds. I started my journey 10 days ago . I am using the diet pills A.C.E , they really work for me and my daughter.
  • SarahBfitnhealthy
    Options
    Ok...added everyone!!! I know we may have 100 plus pounds to lose but we can do this.