Change in Bowel

Options
Has anyone had changes in bowel habits?:blushing: :blushing:

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Frequency, fluffi-ness, solid-ness, float-ability, smell, color, length, or ease at excreting it? Which change do you mean?
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Yes. Since I eat less, I poop less and less often.

What goes in goes out.

And (blush) other changes I am sure you don't want to know about too. But, yes.
  • Marsha2522
    Options
    My problem is less frequency, but maybe this is okay since I am eating less. As one said, less food in, less poop out. I was just worried about the change, that's all. Thanks for your replies.
  • Q4Rhority
    Q4Rhority Posts: 23
    Options
    I was told that every time you eat , you should go toothed bathroom.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    I was told that every time you eat , you should go toothed bathroom.

and poop? No, not necessarily. If you poop at lease once every 2-3 days, I wouldn't worry about it at all. But if you feel backed up, or go less frequently, or have a hard time doing it, then upping your fiber to make sure you're gettigng 25-30 g per day helps. If you can't seem to consume that much thru food, you can always buy fiber powder to add to water, drinks, oatmeal, etc.
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Kashi go lean cereal or Kashi cookies will do the trick if you're having a problem. I was and that's what my oldest son told me to do. Hope you have a sense of humor --- he calls them **** rockets. And he's right! :laugh: