Graze Boxes

Options
Someone PM a code please! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options

I'll see if I can find one for you! They are having some growing pains from expanding to the American market but I really enjoy them!
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've been hearing a lot about these but I can never find a code. :\
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options

I'll see if I can find one for you! They are having some growing pains from expanding to the American market but I really enjoy them!

That would be great. I have been given at least 20 codes and none of them work. :sad:
  • sblueyez
    sblueyez Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    They give you 4 tear away codes in the pamphlet but the codes are all the same a d it will truly only work once!!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    what's a graze box?
  • here
    here Posts: 69
    Options
    They give you 4 tear away codes in the pamphlet but the codes are all the same a d it will truly only work once!!

I know! That happened to me once too! Then I emailed them and told them they gave me 4 and they were like, "No, just 1. sorry!"

Also, graze box = graze.com

They send you boxes of healthy snacks every two weeks. They're pretty tasty, but it's invite only because they're new.
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine sent you one jackie, good luck!

Graze is an English company that mails you a weekly snack box with healthy choices. They just opened up to the American market, and I don't think they expected as many people to sign up. Originally everyone could start out by giving away for invitations, but they got a little overwhelmed and now you can only invite one person. Give it some time and I am sure that they will open up more spots. Right now if you can't find a code, you can still enter you email and they will let you know when you can join.
  • cattrill
    cattrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have an english code but I'm pretty sure it might only be eligible for UK but if anyone from UK is interested, let me know :)
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    I would also love a code if someone has one!