Hi all

Options
Hey,
I don't really know what to say that wont bore you. I have a pretty bad health history, since being in South Korea I've become depressed about being stuck here and do nothing. We are here with the US Army (my partner is army not me). I'm trying to lose the weight I've gained, I'm not big but my pants don't fit me and really get my fitness level to where it was when I came here.
Me and my partner are trying together, we are not very good at this stuff - so hoping for some advice and support.
Thanks guys, have a great day.

Replies

• mooshie89
    mooshie89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hii! I actually am a cancer survivor as well so I know how you feel about wanting to be healthy. Some of the chemo I had can have long term affects on my heart so I am really trying my hardest to get healthy! I just joined yesterday so we can be motivation buddies! add me! :) you can do it!
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you can def get motivated! there is alot of helpful people here!! you can add me if you like.. lets gooo!
  • krykeez1981
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Kyla, I'm new to this, I am a mother of 4 i was 65kgs pre pregnancy of my first son, i now weigh 100kgs. I have been smoke free since new years day and i love it, but i don't love the fact Ive put on more weight.. I finally decided to take control of my life, instead of rolling with the punches.And have started the dukan diet i am in the second day of the attack phase, a little tired but not feeling hungry so that's a bonus. I have had a lot of great advice from friends who have had great success and in very minimal time, and i like the fact that it is more of a lifestyle choice, I am in my second year of a degree in social work, and feel that it would be hypercritical of me if i didn't look after my own well being, while trying to empower others, Sooo excited for this new journey in my life, and would love some friends on here to share this journey with.