New to fitnesspal

Options
Hi - just joined today and wanted to say 'HI'.

I started the cambridge diet today and finding it tough... ive already lost 24lbs using lipotrim but got a bit bored so had a break for 5 weeks and now starting the cambridge diet again - think this site will definately help.

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is great! :flowerforyou:
  • sumimittra
    Options
    Hi I joined Yesterday. I have had lost weight in the past, but doing 2 hours of gym every day in college life. But , now in office have gained all that back. So, trying out Michale Julians 30 day shred. And wanted a support group & diet plan.
  • moonbug
    moonbug Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome... I just joined last week... My brother in-law got me signed up... I love it so far... I was on Weight Watchers.. but have to pay for the site.. and this one is almost the same.. but better because its free and it shows cal. counting not points... so any way...good luck and have fun... I am going to try .. to make my work outs more fun... this summer.. that is my new goal.. also want to lose 30 total by sept 7th... already down 3 pounds... YAY!
  • moonbug
    moonbug Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • bigmama99
    bigmama99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome.. i'm sure i'm going to like it here :-) x

Good luck everyone with your weight loss