"No F'en way you're 40!"

Options
2»

Replies

• monkey191
    monkey191 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thats fantastic, I have only just joined so this is excellent motivation for me.

Thank you for sharing your success story! :smile:
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! I am 41 myself and hoping to put on the dreaded bathing suit in a few weeks for our family vacation. I can only hope that I get the same compliments as you. :smile:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You are NOT being shallow!! You've worked hard and you deserve to brag and feel GREAT about yourself!!!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your nice comments! It's people like you that make this website such a wonderful place to be! I honestly would not have had the commitment to my eating plan if it was not for MFP and the supportive forums which are full of helpful information and incredibly positive people! You all rock!! :flowerforyou:
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    HOw fabulous ! Now you have to flaunt it my dear and make your MFP picture ..You in your bikinis, you have earnt it so you may as well flaunt it girl !! Awesome

Yikes! :noway: I'll have to think about that! LOL!!! :laugh:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!