Friends wanted for small goals and maintanance

Options
Hi All,

I am a 25 year old from Ireland, not new to MFP but would love some friends to share encouragement with. :flowerforyou:

I am 2 lbs off my goal weight so ideally would love to make friends with men/women with similar goals and continued maintenance thereafter.

Anyone interested!?

Replies

• owl92
    owl92 Posts: 74
    Options
    i dont have much to lose either x. im also from ireland, northern ireland :)
    im 20. nice picture by the way, so perdy.
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm 34 and from Essex. I have lost quite a bit and only have a little bit left to lose. I'm worried that i'm going to find it hard maintaining my weight loss once i'm at my goal so any friends that can keep me motivated would be great.

Please add me if you like :smile:
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm near to my goal and would love some friends to help me maintain my successful weight loss, please add if you feel you would like some support. I;m on every day so will be there for you
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Domi_BTGfit Posts: 149
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm Dom, I'm a 29yo Australian.

I'm part of a great network, if you're interested in joining us just send me a friend request and I'll introduce you around :)

Congratulations for taking this step towards your healthier lifestyle! I've lost 24.4kg (54lbs) in the past year with the help of MFP!
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 28 from Wales but living in Australia just 6lbs from my goal weight struggling to get there... Friends with similar goals help for sure. Feel free to add me :-)
  • JoniRiaya
    JoniRiaya Posts: 79
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I have 2 pounds or so to go as well, but concentrating more on losing my love handles :)
  • thefitfriend
    thefitfriend Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    heyy, im 18 from wales, 5 lbs off my goal and upping my calories slowly, aiming toward maintanence, i'm vegetarian and have an open diary. oatmeal obsessed. feel free to add
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I recommend FR for "Wellbur".
    Great friend to me and I look forward to the maintenance journey!

I have been maintaining since mid-january and not an easy transition to make from the deficit habit.

Stay strong people. Your MFP friends will help.
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi..I am from London, I have no more weight to lose, just want to get more fit and toned...Currently I am doing P90X and loving it!
  • JessFromEngland
    JessFromEngland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I am about 1lb off of my goal and ready to start maintaining!
    Feel free to add me :D
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hello from NY! I am in maintenance mode. Anyone can feel free to add :smile:
  • DjDiggity
    DjDiggity Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm actually looking more to maintain and continue to strength train. Just joined yesterday .
  • getfitcharles
    Options
    Hiya. Ideally I'd like to lose 10-20 lbs but my main goal is to just be healthy and fit.
  • Reikikun
    Reikikun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26 and from Melbourne Aus. I was skinny at 50kg stick figure but I bulk to 70kg in 4-5 years. Now im trying to lose the fat that I've gained.

I had MFP on my phone but never really used it and I started using it seriously just 5 days ago.

It has made my dieting much easier to track I wondered why I never used it...

Also looking for friends and support!

Peace out