First NSV

Options
So I started back up with the gym and food tracking almost 6 weeks ago. In that time I have not spent a lot of time in my jeans. I have a favorite pair of black work out pants that I spend most my time and that go into about every load of clothes I do! I work out in them and usually don't leave the house for anything but store trips and an errand or two so I will wear those for that too. Mostly because the jeans I'd recently bought (to replace my last wearable pair that I couldn't stand wearing anymore as they were NEARLY 2 sizes too big and falling off me) are a little snug. You know the type. Perfectly comfortable to stand in, don't give you a fat roll. But when you sit down they start digging in and you get over wearing them real fast. But what could I do? I refuse to buy a pair in the next size up (between these and the falling off pair) because those will be too loose too and I will be back to square one sooner.

Well today I had no choice in the matter. Black workout pants were IN the washing machine getting ready for the gym tomorrow so I pulled out my jeans and slipped them on. I didn't notice too much a difference (I've only lost 8lbs) so I wasn't too upset or worried about it. However we sat in the car for probably a total of 45 min between the store, dinner, and home. Sat at the place for dinner for 25 min. And when I got home I sat in them on the bed for a good hour and a half doing a project with some photos before I got up to go to the bathroom and was like Okay, I am over these now, PJ time!

So clearly they must be fitting better if I could handle wearing them for a good 4 hours, about half that time sitting :)

Happy day :)

I'll be even happier when the jeans I have in a bin under the bed fit since then I'll have more than one pair of jeans. They are the same size but tighter, all of them. Course I haven't tried them in a while... Maybe next month after I complete the 30 day shred and hope to be another 10lbs lighter too :)

Replies

• tgdillon
    tgdillon Posts: 35
    Options
    Its definately a good feeling when the jeans fit better. Nothing worse than dealing with that all day.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    LOVE! :) Happy NSV for you! I bet that was an amazing feeling when you realized you were wearing those jeans for that time and they still felt ok! Keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!