How many calories do women 5" eat daily ?

Options
I am stalling big time and I am wondering what you all do to lose weight.

Replies

• jtmurph7
    jtmurph7 Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm 5' I eat 2065 calories a day. I also lift weights 3x a week and do cardio 2x a week. It all depends on your activity level.

Do you workout?
    I found a lot of good information from this group EM2WL here on MFP. I had hit a plateau and actually started gaining my weight back. What I read on EM2WL actually made since to me. Right now I am doing a metabolism reset so I haven't lost any weight, but I have put on muscle from lifting weights.

Tammy
  • dmcb24
    dmcb24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes I workout 6 days a week. I was eating 1500 as a baseline plus my exercise calories ( approx400-500 additional) and it just was not working for me. I have a body media fit and I burn anywhere from 2200 on non workout days to 2700 on workout days. I just have not lost (I am also hypothyroid and my meds was just upped) . I have been trying to lose weight since jan and only down 7 lbs. I haven't lost weight in 2 months. I am beyond frustrated. That's why I think I need to lower my calories
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1500-1900 daily... I work out 3 times a week. I am losing an average of 1.34 pounds a week.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I don't think the normal rules apply to us hypothyroid people im afraid. There is a group with lots of help on it. I've found eating not a lot an exercising likes crazy person was the only way personally.
  • thefitfriend
    thefitfriend Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump; im thinking of upping calories and curious about other 5ft people
  • bfbooty
    bfbooty Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i'm 5ft i workout 5-6 times a week burning in and around 600 cals each workout sometimes more sometimes a bit less, i eat on average 1600-1700 cals a day, weight loss has slowed a bit but i am still losing down 10lb since jan this year but 72lb since last jan, i prob need to increase my cals a little tbh

you could try aloe vera gel for your thyroid problem it's excellent at helping to balance everything out and can also help with weight loss, at it cleanses the digestive tract supporting the immune system, enabling the body to absorb the nutrients better e.t.c and just in general can help, i find it fantastic, google forever living they do the best on the market
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm around 1500. I plateau'd a few weeks ago when I was eating 1200-1300. A little extra helped alot.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    5" women can exist on a few cracker crumbs. If you meant 5 ft women the number will vary on their age, weight and activity level. There's no one number fits all answer.