"new" looking for friends that have 100 plus pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yep I have over a hundred pounds to lose to. Feel free to add me:-)
  • 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have over 100 lbs to lose
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have right at 100 lbs to lose. Anyone please feel free to add me. I log daily and try to do some type of exercise daily.
  • chemobrain44
    Options
    Just started 2 weeks ago...I'm here for support for any one out there (can add me if you would like)...can use more support myself...best of luck to everyone to a healthy life!!
  • daniellebfit
    daniellebfit Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends and support, feel free to add me and any one else on the thread.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Been there!! Add me, I still have work to do and I can help.
  • careena1
    careena1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WELCOME, YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU LIKE. I HAVE LOST ALMOST FORTY USING MFP WITH ABOUT THIRTY TO GO!
  • YoungerFitterU
    Options
    Welcome , sounds like we are on the same journey. I log on daily . If anyone needs more friends , feel free to add me
  • autniccole
    Options
    I've got a little over 130 lbs to lose, myself! I'd love to have any/all of you! :))
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I started with 120 to lose and i've got 88lbs left (yes i went and got that exact with the number haha)...

please feel free to add me!! love having new friends :)
  • Chrysalisnow
    Chrysalisnow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to lose about 170 pounds. I'd love to have some motivational friends! I log in every day. Feel free to add me.
  • Eperkins2882
    Eperkins2882 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 118 pounds to lose. I would love to have more friends that share my goal to keep me motivated! :)
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am in the same boat, so feel free to add me :)
  • lins9383
    lins9383 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi i would really like some people to add me, im new to this and have no friends on here aww. I have a lot to lose so any help and motivation is appreciated x
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I have 120 pounds to lose. Looking for friends to motivate each other

I have 154 lbs to lose. I will most definitly add you :):)
  • kstravers
    Options
    Hi!
    I just started this week and have already lost 4 pounds... I need to lose somewhere between 100 and 115 so feel free to add me! Always helps to have a kind of "teammate" to do it with who knows what I'm going through! :)
  • skeeley1964
    Options
    I have been on and off of this site several times and just cant seem to get it right. I have close to 100 lbs to lose. I have to do it this time. I have several health issues and want to lose the weight the right way. Today is my day. Motivation is something that I cannot get enough of, we can help each other for sure.
  • only_I12
    only_I12 Posts: 6
    Options
    I too am looking for motivation friends! Add me!
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i just started with MFP a month ago, i am n the same boat as u i have over a 100 pounds 2 loose myself, feel free to add me
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I've got 120 pounds to drop. Power in numbers. :)