tall, thin guys.... i can't find jeans that fit

Options
odd post maybe... but i am 6' 4" and I am having a hard time finding jeans that fit.

I need size 32W x 36L.

Any good sources?

Thanks....

Replies

• kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Not a guy, but I feel your pain...

I'd say the internet might be your only option. Just doing a little Google search I found some on Old Navy, Amazon and E-bay. They are out there, but you may not, like me, be able to find jeans/pants in a store. It's not fun is it?

BTW, 5'11, 37in inseam. I've been battling this issue for years!
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    wow! Long and lean, eh! Nice.

I sucks trying to find 32x36. 33x36 is out there but then i have to sinch up like a potato sack!

have a great day.
  • guzzlingil
    Options
    I am 6'5" and wear 38" x 32"...

prolly could wear 36" but I hate tight pants....
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i feel for you, its enough of a struggle finding 32w 34l trousers for my husband!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Bumping, because hubby has the same issue.

And Old Navy? They might claim they have 36" inseam for men's jeans, but we've never found them.
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    We have found them at Old Navy.
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Bumping, because hubby has the same issue.

And Old Navy? They might claim they have 36" inseam for men's jeans, but we've never found them.

They occasionally have 36L but no 32W with that. Usually 33 or 34....
  • aleciawaters
    aleciawaters Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used to own a western store ( mind you I am in Montana), always had to order in 32x40 wranglers for a guy in town. 20x jeans also........good luck.
  • dontgobacktosleep
    dontgobacktosleep Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My hubby is a 30x36 and I always buy him Wrangler 20X. Look at the cowboy brands like Cinch, great fits and lots of noncowboy styles too. Dress pants are Alberto Germany, shirts are Eton.

Also Company 81 jeans from Drjays.com fit really long as well.

Good luck :-)
  • zlauerMom
    zlauerMom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    odd post maybe... but i am 6' 4" and I am having a hard time finding jeans that fit.

I need size 32W x 36L.

Any good sources?

Thanks....
    I buy jeans from LLBean for my husband. Not all the styles come in 36" inseam. I know the Classic ones do.
    Good luck!!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    Levi's 511 slim fit
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have the OPPOSITE problem. I feel that all jeans are made for skinny guys with no *kitten*. The jeans I mostly stay away from because of this are wranglers, and Levis. The only jeans I could wear (because of my big butt) were the Levis 560s or 569s. They dont make them anymore. I might have to try their 562s.

They have a slim fit line now which may be what you are looking for?

Levis:
    510™ Skinny Fit
    511™ Slim Fit
    513™ Slim Straight
    514™ Straight Fit
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Duluth Trading Co. has "ballroom" jeans in 32 x 36. Many of their other styles don't come in 36" inseam though.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Online Sears, JCPenney, and Levi. My husband wears a 31W x 36L pant also.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My friend's 20 year old son is tall, thin and long legged. Once in a great while she can find 30x36 Levi's at Kohls. She buys several pair when she can find them.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the usual forum advice of upping your calories and doing 5x5 or NROL4W?
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options

I need size 32W x 36L.

Any good sources?

Thanks....

have you tried ebay, amazon and other online sources?
    most of the bigger name brands make them (levis, wrangler, etc) but stores do not stock them in general as they aren't a common size and don't sell.
    I would think you could probably find them online though!

I buy just about everything online myself!
  • nerdehgirl
    nerdehgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lucky Brand, American Eagle, Levis. Ex was 6'4"/slim and purchased these brands of pants.
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    There are some great US made jeans out there that have 32x36. Texas Jeans has their own website, and Roundhouse Jeans and Union Line make them as well. Try All Seasons Uniform online. The quality is great, you support US workers, and some of the prices are better than what you get at the local mall.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Saving this for my bro :)