Looking for some friends to keep me motivated

Options
I'm 32 and about 25 pounds heavier than I want to be. Started insanity about 2 weeks ago on Monday, March 11th. Already feeling the pull of The Lazy Monster (my couch) calling me to just sit a while. I'd love to have some Insanity friends or really anyone that is dedicated to working out and losing 20-30 pounds. I'll log my diet and exercise daily. Help me out someone?

Replies

• avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and about 25 pounds heavier than I want to be. Started insanity about 2 weeks ago on Monday, March 11th. Already feeling the pull of The Lazy Monster (my couch) calling me to just sit a while. I'd love to have some Insanity friends or really anyone that is dedicated to working out and losing 20-30 pounds. I'll log my diet and exercise daily. Help me out someone?

Well,since your a Sox fan,You can add me
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    Thanks. And yeah, the BoSox kinda rock.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of training for my first Sprint Triathlon on April 14th but then my next workout will be Insanity. You can add me if you want. Oh, and I am a Mets fan. LOL Just FYI and a huge Giants fan in case that is relevant but more importantly I am a daily logger, active daily, have lost 90 pounds, I think I am a big motivator, and I am told my posts are funny. Your call :) Either way, good luck on your journey.
  • shortfritz
    shortfritz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I am needing to lose weight also. I log everyday. Everything I eat and exercise. I could use the motivation also. This is a great group.:happy:
  • lauren31085
    lauren31085 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am kinda a newby, but already seeing results. I've lost 8 pounds, and have 13 more left (at least). Also, I will probably start Insanity soon as well. :)
  • shortfritz
    shortfritz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow. You have lost that much weight? That is great. I am also a big on logging everything. I would love to add you if that would be ok. I could sure use any advice. I can't give any but...I love to be a cheerleader in this journey of losing weight to better aid us in our daily lives.:smile::happy:
  • honeybunnyxc
    honeybunnyxc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I've been on for 2weeks now and lost 9lbs but know I won't keep going like this.i have about another 2stone at least to loose.
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    I'm gonna add all of you people. But first, observation... Women way outnumber men here. You ladies must be more motivated than men. (We are kinda slow). Wonder why that is
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    Also, honeybunnyxc, how much is a stone in pounds?
  • tigercesi
    tigercesi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • yring
    yring Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm pretty new to this but I'm in the same boat as you for wanting to lose 20-30 lbs. You can add me if you want.
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    Sent requests to you all. Thanks.
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    Watching "Community". Surely I'm burning some calories laughing. I love this show.
  • suzeexoxo
    suzeexoxo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm doing insanity too!
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    Awesome. Sent request. How far into the program are you?
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am dedicated to what I do. Feel free to add me
  • PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm doing Jillina Michael's Body Revolution right now, but thinking about doing Insanity after. :)
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I just started insanity yesterday! :D you can add me if you like!
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    you can add me eve though your a red sox fan lol everyone can add me i love supporting others
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity twice and am in the second month of P90X. I'm on here every day so feel free to add me! I'll be here to motivate you! :happy: