NSV this morning :)

Options
tazhinshaw
tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
Soo I stayed the night at my parents last night and this morning when I was getting ready for work I realized I had grabbed the wrong pants, I grabbed the ones that are a size smaller. Greeeeat - tried them on anyways just to see and THEY FIT! Its just one jean size but I am very excited seeing as last month I couldn't get them up over my big ol thighs. :drinker:

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Congrats
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Girl that is something to be proud of!
  • valanncamp
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is something to be proud of.
  • tazhinshaw
    Options
    :D thanks ladies!
  • FindingBalance1976
    FindingBalance1976 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would say that means your hard work is paying off. Excellent job!!!
  • SweetpeaHu
    SweetpeaHu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's great!:smile:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Fun!
    Woo Hoo :happy:
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've been there before... It's an awesome feeling! It'll carry you through the rest of the day!! :) Congrats and good job!
  • tazhinshaw
    Options
    It's an awesome feeling! It'll carry you through the rest of the day!!

yesss and its making me want to keep going and going harder :D
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful! Keep up the great work!
  • SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I had an old pair of jeans i loved fit me yesterday too..... I know exactly how u feel :-} It so made me so wanna do more to lose more....
  • tazhinshaw
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I had an old pair of jeans i loved fit me yesterday too..... I know exactly how u feel :-} It so made me so wanna do more to lose more....
    awesome! congrats to you!!!!
    I have a couple pair I bought intentionally small to motivate me and now I feel like I can actually fit into them one day ! haha
  • SalonBoi
    SalonBoi Posts: 60
    Options
    awesome! congrats to you!!!!
    I have a couple pair I bought intentionally small to motivate me and now I feel like I can actually fit into them one day ! haha

I luckily had not thrown out any of my skinnier clothes cause I knew I'd be back in them .. What a great way to motivate yourself, buying smaller sizes..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!