omg...

Options
I am so pumped right now...:flowerforyou: stepped on scale and it said 173... thats 2 pounds now!! Yeah me. I made the whole family go for a walk with me last night! 12yr old complained .. couldn't help it when baby said... "i go byby Momma"... when he seen me putting my shoes on. So we strolled around town for an hour.. Hubby.. myself and 4 out of 5 of our children.. (stepdaughter is out of town). I'm cramping.. allergies and everything else is getting me but after my checkin this morning... IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. thank you for letting me brag for a moment!:love:

Replies

• mandyjo
    mandyjo Posts: 28
    Options
    I am so pumped right now...:flowerforyou: stepped on scale and it said 173... thats 2 pounds now!! Yeah me. I made the whole family go for a walk with me last night! 12yr old complained .. couldn't help it when baby said... "i go byby Momma"... when he seen me putting my shoes on. So we strolled around town for an hour.. Hubby.. myself and 4 out of 5 of our children.. (stepdaughter is out of town). I'm cramping.. allergies and everything else is getting me but after my checkin this morning... IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. thank you for letting me brag for a moment!:love:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    You should be proud. Congrats :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY for you!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    yaaayyy!!! nice work!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Doozie
    Doozie Posts: 53
    Options
    Very good! Good job getting the entire family involved!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    congratulations!
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wooo hooo!!! Congratulations!
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yea for you!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! great Job
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep up the good work!:bigsmile:
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    Didn't it feel AWESOME to see the loss!!!????:happy: I get giddy if my scale says I lost a few ounces!! I have a digital scale that not only shows my weight, but calculates BMI and all that good jazz! But, CONGRATS to you!:flowerforyou: And, I have the same problem with my daughter--she's going on 11 years old, and she doesn't think it's "cool" to walk with mama in the neighborhood. But, she will work out at the gym with me!! I'm glad I'm not the only one with resistant kids!!! :laugh:
  • brandyjo
    brandyjo Posts: 47
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and on getting your family involved! Yeah you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!