Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

One TV Show that your are embarrased you like?

Replies

• Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Pretty Little Liars...hahahah
  • Sara2184
    Sara2184 Posts: 183 Member
    It wouldn't be embarrasing if it was a few, but I love crime shows - 48 hours, Dateline, Behind Mansion Walls, anything on Investigation Discovery. I'm (mostly) peaceful, but the amount of murder shows I watch, you would think I was a serial killer in the making
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Bad Girls Club...trashy and fabulous!
  • DjDiggity
    DjDiggity Posts: 20
    Bikini Barbers lol
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Glee!!!!!:flowerforyou: I can't get enough of this show, and it is so not me, or my usual type of music. Seeing as how the last concert I went to was Slipknot, it is a little different from my norm. But I have watched all episodes on Netflix and am now watching the rest on Hulu.

"Say Yes to the Dress" - which is funny seeing as when I did the whole marriage thing I did it at city hall in a dress from the goodwill. :laugh:
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Mine is Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. They have so much money its just ridiculous.... and then I watch Vanderpump rules afterwards.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    I like to watch Disney with my daughter just so I can pick out the next hot mess/coke *kitten*. Who's gonna be the next miley cyrus or lindsy lohan?
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    I love the Walking Dead, I'm not the least bit embarassed to say it!!

I am somewhat embarassed that I LOVE Hoarders and The Carrie Diaries...what can I say, I still watch Sex and the City on dvd when I walk :tongue:
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Catfish. I have caught myself watching that .

As well as teen mom, and the bad girls club

Yes, Bad Girls Club is a guilty pleasure of mine as well.

BAD GIRLS CLUB!!! HILARIOUS! Also Buckwild, it's kind of ridiculous. I would NEVER admit to watching that one.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Jerseylicious.

With the tv on mute.
  • blondemom1979
    blondemom1979 Posts: 64 Member
    Mostly Honey Boo Boo.........I can't take my eyes off that hot mess!

Me too! It's such a hot mess on so many levels but at the same time I defend June for doing things and spending time with her kids....I know a lot of "classier" parents who just park their kids in front of a video game and forget them!
  • Jaikagen
    Jaikagen Posts: 32 Member
    Geordie Shore
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Catfish...

Ditto
  • Southernb3lle
    Catfish. I have caught myself watching that .

As well as teen mom, and the bad girls club

Yes, Bad Girls Club is a guilty pleasure of mine as well.

BAD GIRLS CLUB!!! HILARIOUS! Also Buckwild, it's kind of ridiculous. I would NEVER admit to watching that one.

Yep yep..*blushes*
  • Southernb3lle
    Sometimes I catch myself watching nickelodean and disney when my kids aren't there. LOL
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,438 Member
    catfish and any of the real housewives
  • Dance Moms.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Kim and Kourtney take Miami, Teen Mom, and Catfish.

I don't watch them often, but when I do I laugh my a** off.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 573 Member
    FIRST OF ALL: The Walking Dead is the BEST show on regular TV by far .. friggin LOVE that show!

My embarrassing shows at the moment? Probably Swamp People
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Millionaire Matchmaker.....