One TV Show that your are embarrased you like?

Options

Replies

• mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Millionaire Matchmaker.....
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I catch myself watching nickelodean and disney when my kids aren't there. LOL

Yes, and not only that, but you've seen that episode at least three times already. I feel you. LOL
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Dance Moms
    Celeb. Apprentice
  • sms1139
    sms1139 Posts: 6
    Options
    Teen Mom 2
  • dearly4ever
    dearly4ever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Days of our lives
    Keeping up with the Kardashians/Kourtney and Kim take Miami
    Real Housewives
  • sensitivetobees
    Options
    I admit to sometimes watching Toddlers and Tiaras. I hate myself for it, but man, I love to hate those moms.

My fiance, on the other hand, his guilty pleasure is Secret Life of the American Teenager. Call me a hypocrite, but I just facepalm to this.

Ha! Yep, Toddlers and Tiaras for sure. I can't quit watching it. And it's on Netflix. AH!

Also, Vampire Diaries. Then my husband "accidentally" started watching it, and now he says I can't watch it unless he's with me! I think a lot of husbands use their wives as an excuse to watch all their guilty-pleasure shows!
  • penelopia
    penelopia Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    whispers....keeping up with the kardashians :blushing:
    ..............i'm so ashamed
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Mine is "Walking the Dead" - the one about Zombies

My husband loves it and I can't help but watch it either - even if some of the scenes are really horrible

the walking dead? lol nothing to be embarrassed about, amazing show.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I catch myself watching nickelodean and disney when my kids aren't there. LOL

Yes, and not only that, but you've seen that episode at least three times already. I feel you. LOL

YES :P
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Days of our lives

I've been watching that show since practically birth! I'm definitely not embarassed by it! :tongue:
  • wmstormvet
    wmstormvet Posts: 145
    Options
    Mine is Duck Dynasty. lol So redneck but so funny!
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Mine is Pretty Little Liars, though I haven't watched any of this season. Another that's embarrassing for me is Army Wives.
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Weeds

Jessie (that stupid Disney channel show, that I catch myself humming to at work)

Good Luck Charlie

(now that I don't have cable and only have netflix my options are limited and my morals are too haha)

I USED to DVR

Catfish
    Honey Boo Boo
    Toddlers in Tiara's
    Teen Mom

I miss The walking dead so much :sob:
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    The Vampire Diaries. I guess I don't like it enough to watch it on regular television, but let's just say that I'm all caught up now via Netflix and Megashare. It started as a distraction show that I watched because my cousin (living with me at the time) literally forced me to watch. But then I just got used to watching it and associate it with good memories (involving wine and chocolate and smut-talk). Otherwise I think it has terrible acting and is an awful example for young women.
  • nouveaumoi88
    Options
    Revenge
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead is an awesome and amazing show.

That said, I'm a Brony. *Brohoofs the screen*

My one's I'm honestly embarrassed about are Catfish, Toddlers & Tiaras, and Teen Mom. So bad but dang I like the "drama".
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Duck Dynasty

Uncle Si rocks!!!

ETA: I guess mine would be Real Housewives of Orange County. The only RH I watch, the rest get on my nerves.
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

Then your kid goes to change the show and you're like NO NOT YET! lol
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The Vampire Diaries. Its a huge teenage drama with vampires thrown in. My only excuse is Ian Somerhalder.
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Bearing Sea Gold
    Gold Rush Alaska
    Swamp people
    Mooner shiners
    LOL