who has started insanity this week?

Options
I just started following the insanity schedule a few days ago and I was just looking for others who have also. I'd like to have someone to talk with about it and who is going to power through it with me. I'm hoping to lose 15lbs or more after the 63 days. I'm 5'9 and currently weigh 212lbs.

Replies

• jonas_kidd
    Options
    I am beginning tomorrow and I'm super excited and super nervous. I'm very overweight and severely out of shape... I know Insanity is going to kick my butt, but I am fully committed to this 60 day challenge!
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You got this ladies!
    I'm currently on Month 2. Just a few weeks before I started the program I was 220 and really out of shape. I am currently 203 (5'3").
    I have a long way to go but I feel so much healthier. Its very rewarding!

Be sure to drink lots of water and stick with it :)
  • leonaedithlewis
    leonaedithlewis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are my hero for sticking with Insanity. I barely started it and was so sore, I dropped out of the program. Now I attend Zumba classes which I seem to be able to stick with.
  • blott1987
    blott1987 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I can lose 13lbs before the 60 days. I want to be below 200lbs so bad!
  • jonas_kidd
    Options
    Judging from the reviews I've read and the videos I've watched it seems totally possible! The nutrition guide is very simple and easy to work within, so that is going to make it that much easier to follow and help with the results. =]
  • credmc
    credmc Posts: 10
    Options
    Yes I think that is very realistic to do. I started asylum insanity a few weeks back and its tough stuff..but sticking with insanity will help you reach your goals that much quicker. Just make sure your diet is spot on, that is biggest thing that will help you reach your goal. Insanity itself rocks, the workouts are kick *kitten* and for the most part fun to do, the only problem I have is I have other interests so I tend to do the insanity program for awhile and start to branch off and sprinkle a bit of my own interests in and creat my own insanity like sequences to do..but I do keep it as my base for those days that I need direction. Good luck!! The one thing I did find that helped me keep my consistency with insanity is on days where im sore and im not feeling it but I need to get something I in I will pop in the 25 minute assessment and do that, I often times found that I just needed to that to kickstart my workout for the night. Again diet is key and just do what you can physically and you will meet your goal!
  • JuliaCarman
    JuliaCarman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What is Insanity?
  • credmc
    credmc Posts: 10
    Options
    Home workout program done by the same company that did p90x programs.
  • amariecruz89
    Options
    Wow, you are my hero for sticking with Insanity. I barely started it and was so sore, I dropped out of the program. Now I attend Zumba classes which I seem to be able to stick with.

You're right, it is tough! (especially since my group gets up super early to do it and I love my sleep haha) I found the first couples days I was the sorest but continuing it helped me loosen those muscles and keep going.

That's okay, Zumba is awesome, I've always wanted to take a class! Good job sticking with it :)
  • Gingerkid05
    Gingerkid05 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started last week but my clothes already fit better. I'm only down two pounds but a loss is a loss. I'll take it! Good luck!
  • amariecruz89
    Options
    I wonder if I can lose 13lbs before the 60 days. I want to be below 200lbs so bad!

You and me both! Sometimes I've felt like I'll never get there but I know we can do it!
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Started it day before yesterday! I'm doing it on youtube though because...im poor haha :)
  • 3VKING3
    3VKING3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i started the Insanity again .. i actually joined a 60 day challenge group with my coach. the meals are great i love that im noever hungry and since starting this even Monday i am not sure of any weight lost but i know my clothes fit so much better. with hypothyroidism, my meds werent working so great the past month and i gained like 7lbs in a wk before i went back to the doctor and got a new rx .. since i have been feelins so much better and really want to lose the weight i gained plus some.. im 5'4 and 175 unfortuneatly all that weight is in my hips and abdomen area and thighs. i will be here for you.. i love the program even though yes.. i am dying from the soreness. i also walk 2x a day here at work up and down stairs 20 min each time. kinda helps me build the stamina to last throght the workouts as well as keeps the muscles working so they dont just get completely stiff.. i found that it really helps. also idk if your drinking the shakelogy with the program but i have found thta it is better as lunch . at least there is less time between eating that way it seems for me. hope this helps.. and YOU CAN DO IT!!! AS HE SAYS.. LETS GO YALL!!!
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started it 1 week ago. I love it and although I haven't lost any weight yet with this one I'm not relying on the numbers on the scale. I'm just going to focus on inches and correctly completing the 60 day program while having fun. I am glad to workout with Shaun T.
  • jonas_kidd
    Options
    I started today with the Fit Test. I took my measurements and kept my results. I'm going to try not to look at the scale except on Fridays. To help me I went ahead yesterday and pre-grilled some boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut up some melon, boiled some eggs... did everything I could do to make it easier with my busy lifestyle. No more excuses! I want that shirt! haha
  • linhdao
    linhdao Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started insanity two days ago. Add me and let's get through this together! (So sore now. Anyone feeling my pain?)
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    The diet, its macros, etc are insanely important, miss, for Insanity. Stick to it, and the pounds and inches should disappear.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I start restart month 2 on Monday after being derailed by illness. #NOEXCUSES it must be completed this time!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I'm starting April 1st so I created a group "Insanity April 1st To May 30th" join my group if you are starting April 1st, it's way better when you have the support of a group, people to push you and people you don't want to let down!

Let have fun with it!
  • tara_Aaron
    Options
    I'll be finishing Week 1 tomorrow (except for the one day I skipped when I had the stomach bug). I'm determined to see this through. I already feel better.