Looking for some friends to keep me motivated

Options
2»

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    I'm 26yo and I have about 20kg/44lbs to lose (I have already lost ~20kg since August). I'm currently on day 18 of Insanity.
  • AbsyPernet
    AbsyPernet Posts: 145
    Options
    Good Afternoon to you,

I am here, everyday, to cheer everyone on.

Tomorrow, will be my last day of doing Insanity, round TWO, then, I am having a week off and back for round THREE on 1st April , add me if you want to for motiviation, general chit chat and a laugh :tongue:
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    To all those that have done/are in the middle of Insanity, how do you like it?? I'm kinda scared LOL
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    RED SOX BABY!!!!
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    YEAH AROSS!! @Patti- I love Insanity. I'm only in week two of it right now so I know there are more qualified people than myself to give you a complete rundown. But I can say you will burn lots and lots of calories. It's amazing to see how much you can sweat in 30 minutes or so. On the downside, your thighs will HATE you for at least a week. If you have a lot of steps to walk up, make sure you leave early. It hurts. Also, don't expect the same results as P90X. (Although they are both painful. After my first day of chest and back, I thought I needed a sports bra and I'm a guy). Don't be scared though. You can always modify. I say go for it.
  • AtlantaBob
    AtlantaBob Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm new as of 3/21. Fell free to add me too. I had lost 95 (was within 5 lbs of my goal) and backslid. Time to take that unwelcome 55 lbs back off.

Good luck to everyone! You CAN do it!
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    I just joined and I am looking to make some friends to help keep me focused and people who can relate when things seem hard..lol as with all weight loss that can be alot sometimes but also to share my success with. Thanks!
  • PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    YEAH AROSS!! @Patti- I love Insanity. I'm only in week two of it right now so I know there are more qualified people than myself to give you a complete rundown. But I can say you will burn lots and lots of calories. It's amazing to see how much you can sweat in 30 minutes or so. On the downside, your thighs will HATE you for at least a week. If you have a lot of steps to walk up, make sure you leave early. It hurts. Also, don't expect the same results as P90X. (Although they are both painful. After my first day of chest and back, I thought I needed a sports bra and I'm a guy). Don't be scared though. You can always modify. I say go for it.

That'll be great because I have some thunder thighs! LOL I'm just a little worried because I've been doing some weight training and I don't want to lose those muscles, but it looks to me like there are a lot of body weight exercises so I should be good
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    You already 'friended' me, but I'll be happy to cheer you on. I'm on all the time, mostly lurking, but here to give u a push if you need one. Doing insanity for two weeks is already a big step, you got this!
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    I think I've added you all. If not, feel free to add me.
  • RonnieMurray
    Options
    Could still use some more active people. Doesn't matter to me if you're maintaining, toning or losing. I just enjoy the social aspect of this site.