NSV: CONTINUED TRANSFORMATION w PIC/ THROWING OUT THE SCALE

Options

Replies

• mizznikki35
    mizznikki35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your transfomation. I have also decided to step away from the scale. Sometimes it can be discouraging to not see the scale move. But, seeing my clothes fit differently and watching my body transform is a lot more fuel for the cause. Thanks for posting!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Fabulous post, very genuine and very clever - you're right, not everything is an attack! This certainly isn't - I think you have done an incredible job, your transformation is huge, you look like you've completely changed your body shape, look at your tiny little waist!!! Well done x
  • slimgurl13
    Options
    gurl u look amazing and have a "coca cola body" shape!
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Simply STUNNING! I have a similar body type (curvy) & understand tiny waist/big booty comments :-) Keep at it girl, you rock it!!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Totally an amazing transformation,you deserve a pat on the back.You look beautiful.:drinker: :happy:
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look like a different woman!! Congrats on your progress :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats !!! You've done a fabulous job!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :love:
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love the post you wrote as well. Thanks for sharing on here.
  • samara1981
    Options
    Awesome job and great post!
  • meglet175
    meglet175 Posts: 98
    Options
    You look wonderful - a classic hourglass figure that lots of men love - even if your friend may have implied otherwise. I have a similar build; tall with broad shoulders, full chest and hips, a round booty, and sturdy legs, and for years beat myself up because I didn't have the type of body glorified in fashion spreads - you know, the one that looks more like an adolescent boy! My mindset has changed, in part due to my husband. He loves my curves and my size. He said when we married he was excited at the thought that I might one day produce sons that had "some size on them." (He got his wish, btw - our boys are TALL.) He also said he loved the thought that I could put up a fight when we wrestled - which I found strangely sexy! I have learned to see my legs as powerful instead of big, my shoulders as athletic instead of manly, and my curves as sexy instead of plump.

Make the most of what you've been given. Strong is the new sexy! And you are a strong, sexy woman, no doubt about it!
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!
  • valanncamp
    Options
    You look wonderful - a classic hourglass figure that lots of men love - even if your friend may have implied otherwise. I have a similar build; tall with broad shoulders, full chest and hips, a round booty, and sturdy legs, and for years beat myself up because I didn't have the type of body glorified in fashion spreads - you know, the one that looks more like an adolescent boy! My mindset has changed, in part due to my husband. He loves my curves and my size. He said when we married he was excited at the thought that I might one day produce sons that had "some size on them." (He got his wish, btw - our boys are TALL.) He also said he loved the thought that I could put up a fight when we wrestled - which I found strangely sexy! I have learned to see my legs as powerful instead of big, my shoulders as athletic instead of manly, and my curves as sexy instead of plump.

Make the most of what you've been given. Strong is the new sexy! And you are a strong, sexy woman, no doubt about it!

This is really good to know and very incouraging that there are men that appreciate a womans curvy body
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for not only sharing your pics but for your words of wisdom. Sounds like you have conquered a lot and you look great!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous and I'm sorry that someone almost took that away from you, intentional or not. Own it girl!
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • Ade2013
    Ade2013 Posts: 28
    Options
    youve done really well, congrats
  • Oakley82
    Oakley82 Posts: 53
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS! I, too, HATE the scale, keep up what you're doing -- it's clearly done you well!!
  • adaowerri
    adaowerri Posts: 34
    Options
    you look INCREDIBLEEEEE !
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Glorious! I'm pea-green with envy when it comes to ladies who have such skinny little waists and gorgeous, curvy, feminine, figures.

I'm very rectangular.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!