Here we go again!

Options
I joined MFP February 2012 and successfully lost 46lbs by July 2012. I had to take a break when I went to be a camp counselor and never returned, unfortunately.
Since then, I have gained a bit of the weight back (7lbs) and have had enough of it. I cannot go back, I refuse! I hope this passion can take me through to what I wanted my goal weight to be from the beginning: 150lbs.
Since I rejoined MFP I feel super lonely and unaccountable, feel free to add me! Let's get this off by summer! :D

Replies

• Jenn73104
    Jenn73104 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's great you lost so much before! What did you do before to lose? Do you follow the 1200 cal plan? I just started really paying attention to what I eat and trying to be active after I eat like do dishes, laundry, clean, etc after a meal. When I lost last yr I hit a plateau and that's what discouraged me and I slowly gained back little by little and over Winter I gained like 12!!
  • tabbyxxcat
    tabbyxxcat Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I keep my food diary settings at 1200, but between going to class and work (I'm a cashier) and other random things that keep me going, I generally eat 1500 in an average day.
    I used to jog 3x a week also, but haven't since it is SOOOOO cold here! It's like January! I just need like high 40s+ to get my jog on, good weather please come back! :)
  • travishalogod
    travishalogod Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a few years now and it has been a great struggle.. you get motivated and stick to it for a long time, then you just lose focus and live a 'normal' life and gain a bit back.. unfortunately the last time that happened i gained it all back and then some.. hit like 300 lbs... march of 2012 was when i got a fire lit under my bum and really got motivated.. i stuck to it and now everything is more of a habit and it takes more effort to NOT work out or to NOT track.. its odd. but good.
    stick to it and stay consistent and you will hit all of the goals you want.. just stay focused..
    I lost just over 100lbs all natrually and now im doing minor bodybuilding.. mfp is good for help and support in most cases, especially if you can get your friends on there with you that you see daily so they can hold you accountable..
  • AtlantaBob
    AtlantaBob Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think we all have a similar story. I had lost 95 and decided to 'take a short break'. LOL. My short break added 56 pounds back!

I'm looking for something (after Sparkpeople, weight watchers, juice fasting, etc) that keeps my on track without being a "special diet plan"

I'm vegan already so I really just need exercise and portion control.

best of luck to you!