A Little Support Please???!!!!!

Options
I have had a goal since January to loose about ten pounds before July. Before I was taking some hydroxycut pills and easily lost 5 pounds. I then said I wanted to do everything natural. Eat right, exercise, ect. But I cant seem to loose the weight. I cant seem to eat small portions or eat the right food, and I exercise when I can. But still no weight loss. Any good ideas??

Replies

• LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I find if I want larger portions I have to make healthier choices...tons of produce!!! and lean protien help me feel full!
  • samara1981
    Options
    I also like to eat only 2-3 meals a day. I know they say it's better to eat the small amounts all day long. The only thing I have tried that has helped me a little is I have a couple hours where I prep all my lunches and snacks for the work week and I have a cute little lunch bag that I stuff the night before with my premade lunch and snacks for the day and I get to graze all day at work. I love it because I feel like I'm eating more because I snack all day when in reality I am eating the same. Don't give up! Just find what works best for you and your lifestyle and you will get there as long as you don't quit!
  • DanaMcCrea
    DanaMcCrea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Can you open your food and exercise diary? Maybe we can help you out if we can see your food and exercise habits. :) I'm not an expert by any means, but I like to help and encourage others when I can :)
  • minijag06
    minijag06 Posts: 70
    Options
    Don't take diet pills! Bad!!!! I have lost 23 lbs since new years. Plan your meals and document on MFP. It will help you stay on track. Exercise 30 minutes a day. I did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for 60 days and now I'm just starting the 4th week of Body Revolution. I see muscles now! Will power - just make a plan and stick to it. You can do it!
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    You're the first person, not on a commercial, who I've ever heard say that Hydroxycut worked, ever.

Is it possible that the placebo effect (and the enthusiasm that goes with it) were really what helped you lose the weight? Is there something else that might provide the same enthusiasm? (I find that I'm GREAT on any new idea . . . for about three months, then I get lazy.)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Stop taking the diet pills.

Stop saying "I can't".
  • emq5006
    emq5006 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am soo angry and disappointed in myself that I think I've driven myself to start a plan for myself now. I just had a baby 3 1/2 months ago. With the breastfeeding, I got down to 6 pounds away from my pre-prego weight and now ive gained 10 pounds! WTH! So angry so between MFP and the 5:2 diet and Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer workout DVS's, Im hoping I can melt this weight away and then maintain it. Big Sigh! NEED TO STAY FOCUSED HERE!
  • JackieMCT
    Options
    It's not easy but you can do it! Use the tools here, stay within the calories count, and even if you do 10 15 minutes of some kind of exercise it counts! I used the Hydroxicut before, but after a while it wont work anymore. Eating healthier is your best bet!
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    dont b angry with yourself, thats what this group is 4 to help people, i no how heard it is not to take diet pills i took them for years and they did do anything 4 me, best wishes girly u will loose the weight, feel free 2 add me as a friend if u wish GOOD LUCK