Trying to lose baby weight plus some!!!

Options
Hi there everyone!!!!
I just had my 4 th baby 5 weeks ago. I had previously lost 35 pounds 2 years ago, but since getting married and having a baby I gained it all back plus about 10 pounds. My goal is to lose about 60 pounds, hopefully in a year. I was hoping to find some friends on here and help motivate and support each other.

Replies

• crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend. I'm also trying to lose baby weight.. my little boy just turned 10 weeks! Congrats on your little one!
  • katiev3
    Options
    Thank you congrats on your little one as well :-)
  • jenn8912
    Options
    I am also trying to lose the baby weight plus some!! My little man turned 6 months yesterday!!
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 yr old and a 9 mo old. I gained about 50lbs with my 4 yr old, lost about 30, then gained another 50 with my 9 month old, and have lost about 20 of that. It's a struggle every day, but I'm doin it! Any of you momma's feel free to add me!
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    They are beautiful. If it is not too late, do not stop nursing until the weight is gone.
    Since they caused the weight gain, it is up to them to get rid of it for you.
    I recently noticed that my daughter-in-law lost all the baby fat that she complained about gaining with #2, and congratulated her.
    Unfortunately, I mentioned that I am still working on my baby fat.
    She looked at her husband, my baby, and was speechless.
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    I am also trying to lose baby weight from 2.5 years ago! Add me if you would like for support!
  • kangapooch
    kangapooch Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also a mother of a 6month old and a 4year old still trying to lose baby weight and some. Add me as we'll need new motavatinal friends and diet and excersie ideAs.
  • zianazim1025
    zianazim1025 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i just strarted my weight loss plann today, got up at 6am cuz thats the only time i have :-(
    Im 4"11 So im really short and at the age 17 i was up to 180pounds! :-o one day i decide i just wanted to be skinny and i just strted excerciseing and eating healthy and in about 1 summer i went down to 140! it took me another year to get to the weight i wanted which was 120 but i did it! it was not easy but i was very dedicated to dropping all the weight. after getting married and getting pregnant the same month! I went from 130 to 190 during my pregnancy! :-( i have a six month old and i think its about time i get back to at least my pre baby weight of 130! if anyone has any advice on how they r loseing weight please message me! and add me ! i need lots of motivation!
  • domesticatedfeminist
    Options
    I have 3 kiddos. A 3.5 year old, 2.5 year old and 15 month old. After the first, I lost all the weight I gained and game out about 13 lbs less than pre-pregnancy weight. I gained 30 lbs with her. After baby #2 I seemed to lose all the weight immediately. I gained 30 lbs then, too, but started at a lower weight. But, boy did my body change! With baby #3, I went crazy and gained 50-60 lbs. Maybe more because I stopped looking at the number once I reached 200. Yikes. Well, losing the weight was extremely difficult after having him. I also struggled with PPD and PPA. The medicine they gave me to treat PPA sent me back into an eating disorder that I have struggled with since high school. So, I got back down to pre-pregnancy weight, but almost died doing it. Once I got help for that, I gained all the weight back and now I am doing it the right way. Losing weight is 80% what you eat and only about 20% exercise. My daily goal is 1200 a day. I have only gone over once in this past week, since I started and have lost 4 lbs. My ultimate goal is 36 lbs. Starting weight was 161 and goal weight is 125. Stay strong. You can do this. =]
  • PHATMAMI2013
    PHATMAMI2013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im also a momma trying to lose weight I have a 4 year old and a 21 month old so please feel free to add me ladies!