Insanity friends wanted

Options
micheleb15
micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
Starting Insanity on Monday and looking for people who have been through or currently doing it. Some one to laugh at me when I post that I puked from it and someone to tell me to shut the hell up when the scale goes up from this and my weight training. Also some encouragement would be nice every once in a while. If you fall into these categories friend me!

Replies

• momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity as well on Monday. I guess that doesn't fall into the categories but if you want someone to laugh at too feel free to add me. :)
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    tonight is day 11 for me!!! good luck and have fun!!! add me if you want
  • kristinrayerootes
    kristinrayerootes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will finish week three tomorrow. Feel free to add me! And if you look, you will see my post where I am crying about gaining weight. We would make great friends. LOL
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I, too, am starting insanity on 3/25. I will be almost 5 weeks postpartum and have 7 lbs to get back to my prepregnancy weight. I am hoping to firm up and lose a litte weight.
  • lraymond14
    lraymond14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started it again yesterday and can barely move. :happy: It was worth it though.
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Starting on Monday 3/25/13 as well. Would love some friends or someone to tell me not to quit!

I'm here for that too :).
  • jabrock9
    jabrock9 Posts: 65
    Options
    I have one more day of week 4 then it's recovery week for me. Definitely have the whole love/hate with the program, but it's working. Add me too if you'd like. Always looking for more friends who are doing the same workouts.
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I have one day left of week 3. Feel free to add me if you need support with this workout. Insanity is tough, but the result that you get with Insanity are well worth it.

Good luck.
  • Danny0950
    Danny0950 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Finished week 3 today, feel free to add me also.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Tonight is day 2! I already have you as a friend, OP, but just posting in here in case any other Insanity peeps want some extra motivation :) feel free to add me!
  • Tmoney19
    Tmoney19 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I start today, so i will be doing my Fit Test tonight. I'm also already your friend, but would love to hav eothers add me as well to help me through this. :smile:
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 today. Surprisingly, I don't hate Shaun T. I still hate burpees (sorry, "Suicide Jumps", which is more accurate, imo) though.
  • Eileen889
    Options
    I start today, so i will be doing my Fit Test tonight. I'm also already your friend, but would love to hav eothers add me as well to help me through this. :smile:
    Good luck with your fit test today. You'll be amazed at the improvement that you see when you do the fit test again in 2 weeks.
  • Takyrah
    Takyrah Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm on day 24 today, my rest day (I did an extra workout last Sunday).. It is really though but you get a great feeling when the workout is done :-) Still a few days to go and then I can start with the Recovery Week.

I also would like to have some other Insaniacs as friends so we can motivate eachother when needed. Do you all live in America or elsewhere? I'm from the Netherlands.. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Eileen889
    Options
    I also would like to have some other Insaniacs as friends so we can motivate eachother when needed. Do you all live in America or elsewhere? I'm from the Netherlands.. Feel free to add me as a friend!
    Always nice to have friends who enjoy doing similar exercises. I live in America.