Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • adaowerri
    adaowerri Posts: 34
    Options
    You look wonderful - a classic hourglass figure that lots of men love - even if your friend may have implied otherwise. I have a similar build; tall with broad shoulders, full chest and hips, a round booty, and sturdy legs, and for years beat myself up because I didn't have the type of body glorified in fashion spreads - you know, the one that looks more like an adolescent boy! My mindset has changed, in part due to my husband. He loves my curves and my size. He said when we married he was excited at the thought that I might one day produce sons that had "some size on them." (He got his wish, btw - our boys are TALL.) He also said he loved the thought that I could put up a fight when we wrestled - which I found strangely sexy! I have learned to see my legs as powerful instead of big, my shoulders as athletic instead of manly, and my curves as sexy instead of plump.

Make the most of what you've been given. Strong is the new sexy! And you are a strong, sexy woman, no doubt about it!
  • adaowerri
    adaowerri Posts: 34
    Options
    I LOVED THISSS ! GAVE ME A BOOST OF CONFIDENCE. IM THAT GIRL WITH BROAD SHOULDERS AND STURDY LEGS AND TONED ARMS WHO HAS BEEN MADE FUN OF HER WHOLE LIFE. IM SLOWLY LEARNING TO LOVE MY BUILD AND THE FACT THAT I CAN HOLD IT DOWN !
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    look @ your tiny waist now!!! congrats, i know u worked for this :)
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • fit4me27
    fit4me27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! You look great! Thank you for sharing that post. You made some good points that gave me things to think about for my
    own journey.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I dont know what is better. Your physical progress....or the text that accompanies your current picture. What a great attitude. Love it. Keep it up....you are definitely on your way to accomplishing whatever you want.
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bangin' curves, girl! You look AMAZING!
  • beatlesfan31
    beatlesfan31 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What an amazing post! Thank you for sharing.
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Thank you for the motivation that I needed. The scale will not always reflect what you have accomplished. As long as you feel that you are where you want to be is better than the scale.
  • lovesharmony
    lovesharmony Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job on the work.......
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I think You Look Great In Both Photos!
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    I won't echo all the sentiments above me - goes without saying!

What I want to know is...HOW did you get jeans to fit you so AWESOMELY! I have such jean issues...lol
  • Misssynth
    Misssynth Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well done! Your figure now is absolutely stunning!
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    You look awesome!! I hate the scale too! Mirror, clothes, and how I feel is what I go by. It really makes it less stressful!
  • shoniabrown
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome and are a true inspiration!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP FRIENDS! I'm DONE with the scale. The mirror and how I feel are my parameters for now. Additionally, wanted to share a post I put up this morning that addresses some mental challenges that I bet some of you grapple with that way I did just a few hours ago.

MIND over MATTER, SHUT OUT THE CHATTER. Let's reach goals. Today, mine shift!!

First pic is today and the second is 11 months ago. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!! Reach for the STARS!!!!!!

a24d9015-4d14-42be-9fde-cb435342216c_zpse03ddc29.jpg

d36fea90.jpg

DAMN GIRL!!! you....look...AHHHHHH MAAAAA ZINNNNGGGGG!!! Great job and dediciation recognized!
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    great job! You look amazing....thanks for sharing!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Your waist looks so tiny, you are looking incredible! Good on you for recognizing comments for what they are, not what you think they were meant to be, I think sometimes a lot of people get caught up in their own minds and forget to expand their thinking. So congrats :)
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love the little blurb with the photo. You are 100% right about reacting to people's comments based on your feelings, and some may not have been meant to be mean. You have a great head on your shoulders, a great outlook on life and you are looking fantastic too!
    ^^^^^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!