NSV- I'm actually SEEING a difference

Options
Tuten210
Tuten210 Posts: 50 Member
Hello everyone, I've been using MFP for about 10 months. Before MFP I lost about 20 lbs and now I'm at a total of 50lbs down! I've been stuck at the 50lb lost mark since November of last year and can't seem to break through that number... I've been getting discourages and finding it hard to stay motivated. BUT, yesterday, for the first time I'm actually seeing a difference in my body. Seeing my legs and stomach toning up! Granted I have a LONG way to go and alot more shaping up to do...but it's a huge success for me to actually see a difference in myself rather than focusing on the numbers. Have a great Friday!!

Replies

• bundria
    bundria Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job! Thats the most important part! Just keep being positive and you will keep seeing results! :)
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! Keep WINNING!!
  • Tuten210
    Options
  • Tuten210
    Options
    Great job! Thats the most important part! Just keep being positive and you will keep seeing results! :)

Thanks Babe!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I've been at about 50 lbs lost since january so I understand how you can get frustrated not seeing the number on the scale move. But I'm right there with you, I see differences in my body and that's what matters. Thanks for posting this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!