new to this

leawhitefield213
leawhitefield213 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
i am 23 and have 2 kids one of them being 6 months old. my hubby is deployed and i want to lose weight before he gets home so i can fit in cute clothes that i havent fit in since before i had my almost 3 yr old. where can i get the 30 day shred dvd? ive been lookin at posts and i wanna try it even tho it will prolly kick my butt...i also dont have any friends and would like to make some to help motivate each other. :smile:

Replies

• JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    I don't know about the dvd...I'm an outdoors girl. However, I am here for support and always in need of a friend. :smile:
  • DJDUFFY
    DJDUFFY Posts: 98
    Hi i am new here also and you can add me as a friend.I have no kids but i am married to a Husband also that needs to lose weight.So i have him and i hope to have friends on here also that will help me lose the weight.We can do this together.Just add me and we can get started. :smile:
  • Hi, I am new here too...the best butt kicker is chase your kids or have them chase you at the park...this is what I did when all of my 6 boys were little....the best way to tire them out and have them nap at the same time it gives you a little bit of time for resting and getting the chores at home done....but the rest is better :) stay focused....don't eat all your meals leave 1 or 2 bites out from your plate and don't fret if one day you fall off the wagon....just get back on :)...you can add me on as a friend also :smile: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.