Options
Forgot the whole question all together

Replies

• FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    If you a boy answer these questions please
    1. Do you prefer "big" or small women"
    2. Would you ever date a women who's a size 10/12?
    3. Do you prefer a women with big or small breasts
    4. Would you mind if a women had a few stretch marks
    5. Would you ever date a women who was 9 stone 10? X if no why?x
    Luckily we all have different preferences or we'd all be fighting over the same woman.
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    If you a boy answer these questions please
    1. Do you prefer "big" or small women"
    2. Would you ever date a women who's a size 10/12?
    3. Do you prefer a women with big or small breasts
    4. Would you mind if a women had a few stretch marks
    5. Would you ever date a women who was 9 stone 10? X if no why?x

They like girls with small feet. They can stand closer to the stove that way! :wink:
  • PinkSparkles_JLS
    Options
    Yes that's true
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    can we change this to????

WHAT DO MEN LIKE?>???
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Why question 5 anyway? Thats just proper random! How would a guy know how much you weigh just by looking at you? In my experience men tend to like a lady who's confident, attractive, independent, and friendly....I'm not sure exact weights come into that? Why do you ask, i'm intrigued....
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I've found that they like a nice smile, pretty eyes... engaging, positive, upbeat personality.... someone who both has boundries but is relatively easy going.....

I'm no supermodel... I have two small children and the scars on my body to prove it... and no matter how much I think it's a turn off, I am not having any problem dating... all of them are super attractive too....
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Men like all different kinds of women.

If you're asking these because you're worried about someone not wanting to date you, work on your self esteem and stop sweating the small stuff, none of it matters :smile:
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options
    Easy. Hot women that aren't clingy.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Boobies :laugh:

QFT
  • PinkSparkles_JLS
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies, I was just wondering what some men liked in women I know everyone is different I was just wondering was some men thought :)
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have met beautiful model like women that were truly ugly because of a crap personality. I have met woman that could in reality use some 'physical self improvment' (for lack of better terms), that were highly attractive solely based on their personality. I absolutely prefer the latter. I don't what a woman looks like, if she has a positive personality.

If a woman has a glowing personality where everyone loves being around her, it's a source of pride to be with a person like that. If a woman is a knockout, until she opens her mouth....that's an embarrasment.

My wife is an absolute knockout, mainly becuase of her personality. Everyone loves her. And I'm the lucky one to be with her.

^^ This. This is exactly what I have - my fiance absolutely loves my body and adores me for who I am, and loves me because of my bubbly and energetic personality. It doesn't hurt that I have awesome boobies too. :D Point being, he is supportive of my goals but does not WANT me to drop weight. He loves me for who I am right now.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I have met beautiful model like women that were truly ugly because of a crap personality. I have met woman that could in reality use some 'physical self improvment' (for lack of better terms), that were highly attractive solely based on their personality. I absolutely prefer the latter. I don't what a woman looks like, if she has a positive personality.

If a woman has a glowing personality where everyone loves being around her, it's a source of pride to be with a person like that. If a woman is a knockout, until she opens her mouth....that's an embarrasment.

My wife is an absolute knockout, mainly becuase of her personality. Everyone loves her. And I'm the lucky one to be with her.

This is lovely and I completely agree! When you get into a strong, loving relationship, looks are really nothing. If I was single again, I think I'd have a very hard time finding something better than what I have right now.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Maybe yo should just upload a profile picture and we can tell you whether or not we accept you?
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Some junk in the backseat
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    a woman who can work all appliances is HOT ! ahahahahahahaha
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    There is a fella at my office with a foot fetish. Every time I wear my slides, he makes me feel naked.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I like her warm.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Boobies :laugh:

QFT
    I'll second this ...take me to Rack City!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Maybe yo should just upload a profile picture and we can tell you whether or not we accept you?

She's 16, Cros...
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Apparently, "man caves," whatever those are.