Anyone looking to loose 100 lbs or more?

Options
I am on the start of my new life and with this comes the weight loss of 104 lbs, I was wondering if there is anyone else here that wants to loose 100lbs or more? So maybe we can share some insights and stories to help us along our journey:)

Replies

• fatgirljessica
    Options
    Me! 135 total. 125 now.
    I'm going to add you and will talk more to you, seeing your posts and such.
  • 2loose4me
    2loose4me Posts: 10
    Options
    Me! 135 total. 125 now.
    I'm going to add you and will talk more to you, seeing your posts and such.

Sounds great, it's a tough long journey but with lots of support and motivation partners we can all do it :)
  • skinneeme007
    skinneeme007 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 120. I'm fairly new to MFP. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • carlacyr
    carlacyr Posts: 11
    Options
    I originally started out this time last year with 135 to lose... I lost 20 then and have since lost another 12 this past two weeks... So I have at least another 100 I would like to lose to reach my goal weight of 140.
    I'm new too all of this too, so feel free to add me! Friends help motivate.

What's everyone's biggest challenge so far? Mine has been reducing my sodium intake (darn pickles) and dodging diet sabotaging people.
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am on the start of my new life and with this comes the weight loss of 104 lbs, I was wondering if there is anyone else here that wants to loose 100lbs or more? So maybe we can share some insights and stories to help us along our journey:)

I've still got about 100 left to lose. My biggest challenge is myself. I like to sabotage myself, but at the same time I love the success.

And snack cakes, ohhhh the snack cakes.
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have no motivation or support at this time, there is some family crap going on and I have been really super depressed and all I seem to do is gain gain gain no matter what. I had lost like 30lbs and have gained it all back and its making feel even more crappy about myself. I want to lose 104 I just feel like I dont know where to start anymore.
  • roosterblue
    roosterblue Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 127 lbs, if I can! I've lost nearly 65 so far... halfway there! It's a long journey, but very rewarding. I can definitely understand how it feels to sabotage both myself and be around others who feel the need to sabotage me (to make themselves feel better).

But I take each day as it comes. If I have a bad food day, the next day I am determined, more than ever, to do better!

Anyone is free to add me and I am happy to help encourage and support!
  • fatgirljessica
    Options
    What's everyone's biggest challenge so far? Mine has been reducing my sodium intake (darn pickles) and dodging diet sabotaging people.

The only things I've been paying attention to right now is calories, fat, fiber, and protein.
    I just checked my other nutrients and I'm only over on poly and mono fats.

My issue is actually eating enough calories. I've found low calorie foods I like making my intake low. (Add me, if yall wanna see my diary!) Like right now, I'm at 930 calories for the day - 3 meals, 1 snack. I'm going to snack more later but I have to eat more than I want to get to 1200 calories. I also would like to play Dance Central on the Xbox and burn more calories but that'll make my net even lower.. It's very confusing to me.

I've been tracking for almost a month.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I been using this app for the last few months and I have lost almost 46 pounds, challenging my body and making changes.. I am currently at 166 lbs a big difference from when I use to weigh 350lbs I remember using size 26/28 in pants. I lost 150 lbs on my own by just walking and eating right. Keep on motivating yourself if you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • Jill814
    Jill814 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ME :) i have about 125 lbs to lose and the last few weeks have been a real struggle! i have been battling losing the same 3 lbs for over a month and its taxing!! there is no giving up so i can only keep trying and every "fail" is a lesson learned :0) add me, we can share stories :0)
  • 2loose4me
    2loose4me Posts: 10
    Options
    the motovation is the hardesest part of loosing this weight i fnd.. because everynight i find i ay to myself, toorrow i am going to do it,, im going to get up in the morning and work out, but come morning im tired and feel lazy,, i feel like doing nothing an then ruins my whole days plan for my workout.. but i knw now i have to stay on track or i am not going to loose. when i get depressed or bored i eat. thats my biggest problem and i get bore very easy lol.
  • Jill814
    Jill814 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my biggest issue too, when i am bored i eat and its usually at night. i am good all day. my problem areas are from 3:30-4:00 cuz its my "alone time" before my daughter comes home from school. so now i just do a little house work and it has been working. then after the kids go to sleep, usually i try to go to sleep as well but its such a habit to grab junk and watch TV so now i have moved to a different chair in the house or sit on the floor (just to try to break routine)!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 150lbs give or take, so far I am at 17lbs with my weigh in coming up on Monday. Feel free to add me if you guys want :-)
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    I want to loose about 130lb I've lost 57lb so far! Getting closer every day ????
  • newloafofbread
    newloafofbread Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a total of about 120 even though my ticker says 93. My first goal is 93 and then I might work on maintaining for a while, because I have my wardrobe from that weight still.

Getting started was really hard for me, and I had a list of excuses (which I still view as valid, but I'm glad I don't use anymore) including that we simply didn't have money for good food. There were times when having food was iffy and we were on food stamps at one point. Obviously with all that I couldn't afford a gym membership and I didn't live in the kind of neighborhood where I felt safe strolling around outside. LUCKILY none of the above is true anymore and I finally got off my butt and started losing weight. It feels really, really awesome to finally feel my clothes fitting differently.

Anyway, feel free to add me too. All my friends on here need to lose like 10-20 pounds so my weight goal is really depressing in comparison.