Bonjour!

Options
Hello!

So, where to begin? I'm a student in London, I'm 20 years old and I hate sporty things. As you can imagine this makes me a wee bit squishy. I've never really been concerened about my weight before but I recently went up a dress size from 12 to 14 (US 10 to US 12). I know it's not overweight but I'm no longer happy with my body, so I want to do something about it. For about 2 years I've been saying "Yup. I'm gonna do it. I'm goin to start exercising and I'm gonna start eatin healthily." and then reached for the massive bar of chocolate. So, MyFitnessPal was recommended on another website and I thought that perhaps somewhere I could keep track of what I was doing and eating would help. So here I am and I hope it works! And I hope that posting on the forum will shame me into making it work!

Replies

• tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Welcome Piratemeggy. You have made a good choice by joining MFP! It really helps to keep on track. In addition, the support from the forums is priceless. Good luck xx
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hello!!! welcome! this site is amazing, if not for the groups, but just to see what you are actually putting in your mouth. it makes you realize and ask 'is this really worth all these calories' ??? lol and most of the time i find its not. i would die to get in to a 12. soon though! feel free to add me if you like... best of luck!!