Fresh meat!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm new to myfitnesspal and I am really hopeful that I will get the support that I need here. I need to lose weight, and I know that I cant do this alone. I am here to support anyone who needs it. I am tired of giving up when I'm almost there. I hate the person I see when I look in the mirror. I want to learn to love myself again. I want to look good and feel good for myself and my family. So I ask of anyone and everyone to please help me accomplish my goals and help me love myself again.

Thank you!!

Replies

• jwhit6
    jwhit6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me to friends list - been on this site almost 6 months and I've loved the results - my biggest challenge was to accept this as the long term change and be delirious with 1/2 lb weight loss in a week. You can do - you will get the support again and you WILL love yourself for you and not what ever you see in the mirror. This is the beginning of a brand new chapter - have fun, stay strong and keep in touch with MFP.:smile:
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined yesterday and it looks fab ,first day today as had been to Costco and had some pizza before I found this site :blushing:
    Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hello! well you've already proven that you care and do love yourself by taking the first step to make your life better!! :flowerforyou: this site is truely amazing. look for groups that interest you and that you think will be able to help you with your journey. and i agree with the other posts. i have to keep reminding myself that this is a marathon, not a sprint. the weight will come off. just be patient and you will get there! add me if you like. best of luck!