Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Options

Replies

• JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Very entertaining Jessica. I'm waiting for the movie! :laugh: :laugh:

Ahh, but unfortunately, I left all of my fabulous screen writing in my other message board posts... :laugh:
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    @Mavrick7a - Only if you call me Goose... And we play a homoerotic game of volleyball... And then you realize that you are late for your date with JessicaonKeto and you take off on your motorcycle and ask to take a shower at her house,,,

@goldenboy will you be riding with him on the motorcycle and be asking to come in too? :laugh:

@Mavrick and well you know what they say about save water, shower together! lol! :wink:

@STX yes!, although now i think I have a virtual date... lol!

Unfortunately no... His undying love for you will cause him to be wreck less which will ultimately lead to my untimely death. If I totally mix plots, I can say that Maverick dies, and as his best friend, I look after you. Only then do we fall in love and realize that Maverick is still alive. He and I fight, but our brotherhood pulls us through,.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    @goldenboy
    *Plot twist, after the tragic accident while on his motorcycle on his way to our date, Maverick falls into a coma, then as the years go by, we fall in love. Then you get into in a tragic motorcycle accident causing you to go into a coma, and then Maverick wakes up, and we live happily ever after :happy:

What did I ever do to you lol??? You stil end up with maverick in my version without me going into a coma!!!:laugh:

You never did nothing to me darling, and we'd still be in love for the life span you do have in my story! :love:
    Show me your abs like he is and we can re-evaluate and re-calculate this story! :wink: :laugh:
    Alas, I must concede as his abs are far superior.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options
    @Mavrick7a - Only if you call me Goose... And we play a homoerotic game of volleyball... And then you realize that you are late for your date with JessicaonKeto and you take off on your motorcycle and ask to take a shower at her house,,,

@goldenboy will you be riding with him on the motorcycle and be asking to come in too? :laugh:

@Mavrick and well you know what they say about save water, shower together! lol! :wink:

Unfortunately no... His undying love for you will cause him to be wreck less which will ultimately lead to my untimely death. If I totally mix plots, I can say that Maverick dies, and as his best friend, I look after you. Only then do we fall in love and realize that Maverick is still alive. He and I fight, but our brotherhood pulls us through,.

@goldenboy
    *Plot twist, after the tragic accident while on his motorcycle on his way to our date, Maverick falls into a coma, then as the years go by, we fall in love. Then you get into in a tragic motorcycle accident causing you to go into a coma, and then Maverick wakes up, and we live happily ever after :happy:

What did I ever do to you lol??? You stil end up with maverick in my version without me going into a coma!!!:laugh:

You never did nothing to me darling, and we'd still be in love for the life span you do have in my story! :love:
    Show me your abs like he is and we can re-evaluate and re-calculate this story! :wink: :laugh:

Wait does this mean we can't date?!?! :sad: :cry: :sad:
    Good thing I have and always will be a beer-drinker kinda girl then! :laugh:
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Too funny Jessica! Glad to see some good humor here on a Friday afternoon.
  • goldenboy2532
    Options

@goldenboy

Sorry, no... I end up hooking up with my civilian flight instructor...
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options

@goldenboy

Sorry, no... I end up hooking up with my civilian flight instructor...

This actually made me chuckle at work, well played sir. well played :drinker:
  • 79Tamia79
    79Tamia79 Posts: 10
    Options
    NO
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Oh yes!
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Well, it's a girl so no... but maybe yes.

Edit: It changed to a boy before I could reply.... YES!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I say yep, not only do I love ladies, the athletic ones are high on the list.
  • munsterisque
    Options
    Awesome weightloss, but I will pass
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    looks like hes put up a lot of heavy iron but not my type. Prefer the ladies :)
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nope sorry, too old! :)
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    lol hey us old guys need love too :P
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yup!
  • munsterisque
    Options
    Nice Physique! But I will pass
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    lol hey us old guys need love too :P

N'aaw true....but your closer to my dads age than mine!! Weird!!
  • 79Tamia79
    79Tamia79 Posts: 10
    Options
    no
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @tamia - Yes!
  • heathermiller77715
    Options
    Yeah @mavrick