Help me, I'm a chocolate addict!

I am not joking, I am seriously addicted to chocolate. I have an easier time staying away from cigarettes (used to smoke) than I do chocolate. And it's everywhere! The real kicker came when I started using MFP and noticed that all the chocolate (and general snacking) I eat in a day adds up to a meal (sometimes more). If I eat the same amount every day, by the end of the week it adds up to one day's calorie allowance! That is so bad. I exercise daily and the things I eat besides sweets are usually healthy, so this is pretty much the only thing holding me back from being a healthier weight (and better bod).
If anyone has any tips to help me stay away from this "crack", please let me know. And hurry, before I get the shakes and start sweating! LOL...

Replies

• runningdevil
    runningdevil Posts: 35 Member
    I am not joking, I am seriously addicted to chocolate. I have an easier time staying away from cigarettes (used to smoke) than I do chocolate. And it's everywhere! The real kicker came when I started using MFP and noticed that all the chocolate (and general snacking) I eat in a day adds up to a meal (sometimes more). If I eat the same amount every day, by the end of the week it adds up to one day's calorie allowance! That is so bad. I exercise daily and the things I eat besides sweets are usually healthy, so this is pretty much the only thing holding me back from being a healthier weight (and better bod).
    If anyone has any tips to help me stay away from this "crack", please let me know. And hurry, before I get the shakes and start sweating! LOL...
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Make sure you do not read the post on Nutella.......

Actually, there was a good post yesterday on what to do before eating something you're not supposed to, started by wanderinglight...